Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dad help me make a video for the cause will ya? You bet son. Would you like me to cry as well? Awesome Dad! Question? Are you allowed to even play pool in communist countries?
Worked in a few assisted living condos doing flooring from leaks. Seniors were fear mongered into staying in there rooms. Every amenity/activities were closed. Not a place I would want my parents to spend the last days of there life. Sad you think it's a joke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked in a few assisted living condos doing flooring from leaks. Seniors were fear mongered into staying in there rooms. Every amenity/activities were closed. Not a place I would want my parents to spend the last days of there life. Sad you think it's a joke.
My mother is in assisted living. She's doing great. Misses going out to restaurants for meals when they are locked down because of outbreaks. Its not that way everywhere just sayn.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dad help me make a video for the cause will ya? You bet son. Would you like me to cry as well? Awesome Dad! Question? Are you allowed to even play pool in communist countries?

Haha
Trying to get people to vote by emotional tear jerks.

I'll stick with Liĺley's facts of Mad Max.

You do realize your comments highlight your own stupidity more then it does discrediting a 88 year old immigrant that lived through dictatorships? He’s far from the only one in that age group saying the same thing.

Criticizing his tears but you have zero idea the experiences he’s had. Way to be complete scumbags. And if you think it’s about his tears then clearly both are to blind to see the message.

Saying you’ll stick with a establishment journalist that accepts money from the government and has vested interest in the two controlled parties does not mean his words are facts. It means he has a opinion and a life style to defend.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amd
You do realize your comments highlight your own stupidity more then it does discrediting a 88 year old immigrant that lived through dictatorships? He’s far from the only one in that age group saying the same thing.

Criticizing his tears but you have zero idea the experiences he’s had. Way to be complete scumbags. And if you think it’s about his tears then clearly both are to blind to see the message.

Saying you’ll stick with a establishment journalist that accepts money from the government and has vested interest in the two controlled parties does not mean his words are facts. It means he has a opinion and a life style to defend.
you are continually duped by YouTube videos that people make to garner attention. Who’s the lost puppy here?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amd

you are continually duped by YouTube videos that people make to garner attention. Who’s the lost puppy here?
2019 tru-d won woth just over 600,00 votes and singhs help. unless O'toole brings out more undecided voters he is done, Tru-d and singh will join or Tru-d and the Bloc or Tru-d -singh and the bloc will join. O'Toole doesn't have enough votes according to the polls we have seen. so only he is to blame if Tru-d gets in, no one else. sheer did the same thing? looks like you are concentrated on using liberal scare tactics instead of trying to convince voters of O'tooles good personality, policies and exceptional vison of the future!. sounds to me like you have no confidence in O'tooles ability to sway voters?

i'm undecided at the moment, results will be interesting come next week, sure hope Tru-d gets turfed, but it doesn't look promising.

everyone get out and VOTE.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3513.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What I find truly pathetic is non of you is voting "for" anything. Except for the few voting for Mad Max. Everyone is just voting to get rid of Justin Castro.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you Albertans figured out how the Tool is going to accomplish lowering CO2 levels that he said he was going to do? Hahaha

Attachments

• Tool.png
    Tool.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 72

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary anti vaccine passport and mandatory vaccines.

They sure aren’t voting red or blue, if they choose to vote.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I find truly pathetic is non of you is voting "for" anything. Except for the few voting for Mad Max. Everyone is just voting to get rid of Justin Castro.

Not a fair comment Mike.
We are all voting for something, we know what Trudeau has done, and what he wants to do, which is very important to our future. If everyone is happy with the devil they know, than so be it. I am not, I’m willing to take a chance on a indecisive devil that likes the west, remove the devil we all know, to be a spoon fed liberal all his life.
We all know what He’s capable of if he gets back in, and it will be repetitive history all over again. I find it extremely disappointing, and disheartening knowing there are people out there that do not care if he’s removed from power or not.

Furthermore, I’m voting for my local MP that has been in politics a lot longer than the PPC candidate that just showed up the last 2.5 weeks.
That’s the person I’m supporting, if that means a seat for otool, excellent, that’s one less for the others.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Not a fair comment Mike.
We are all voting for something, we know what Trudeau has done, and what he wants to do, which is very important to our future. If everyone is happy with the devil they know, than so be it. I am not, I’m willing to take a chance on a indecisive devil that likes the west, remove the devil we all know, to be a spoon fed liberal all his life.
We all know what He’s capable of if he gets back in, and it will be repetitive history all over again. I find it extremely disappointing, and disheartening knowing there are people out there that do not care if he’s removed from power or not.

Furthermore, I’m voting for my local MP that has been in politics a lot longer than the PPC candidate that just showed up the last 2.5 weeks.
That’s the person I’m supporting, if that means a seat for otool, excellent, that’s one less for the others.
That wasn't meant as a personal attack against anyone. I just meant that for once it would be nice to vote "for" someone that you thought was actually going to do some good, not just voting for the lesser of 2 evils to get rid of Castro. Trust me, I want to see him gone as much as the next guy but I don't think we will be much better off if Otool gets in. We need to draw a line at West Hawk and start a new country. As long as our voting system stays the way it us, we will continue to get fawked in the West.

Top Bottom