Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still knowingly posting garbage I see.
Snopro, thanks for exposing for all to see, somebody needs a credibility check.

If I was trying to promote it I would add some sort of text illustrating my approval of it. Not sure how many times I need to state that. I guess some of you just assume because I’m sharing it that I’m championing it rather then just sharing with you guys what I come across.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1631663014982.png

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so that makes you happy?
No, disappointed in myself that I wasted a few minutes reading a CBC article, I know better & don't....this article is exactly why.

They possibly could be & should be worried about their futures. There boss is heading down a road that they need to protect & secure their futures. Your friend Red Erin is in much better shape the Communist Broad Casting is trying to project & their boss is far worse.

I'm very hopeful & believe we will have good numbers with your PC's ahead of the tards & the PPC closing in if not ahead of first pull jughead.

Polls, computer models, statics.....give it up! You can actually talk to people from all different aspects & ask them what they are thinking, it's OK you won't be a bad person for showing interest.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson asked O’Toole to come on his show. He declined. Instead he is going on Rosie Barton’s show.

One argument for his decision could be Rosie probably has a larger audience. But Rosie will also ask the pre approved questions where as Peterson won’t play soft ball.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson asked O’Toole to come on his show. He declined. Instead he is going on Rosie Barton’s show.

One argument for his decision could be Rosie probably has a larger audience. But Rosie will also ask the pre approved questions where as Peterson won’t play soft ball.

Gunna make a comment that I've been avoiding. One of my issue's is how the main stream platforms have black listed non main stream media....Jordan is an example. It's not controlled, pod casts are really tough for you to hide.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I seen that today on Instagram, interesting enough when I read the comments on that post one person said “it’s to bad they have very little seats” I read the other comments and finally had to jump in and say the PPC has NO SEATS! They lost the one and only seat in 2019.
If this is the mentality, and education of voters than we have no hope.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was trying to promote it I would add some sort of text illustrating my approval of it. Not sure how many times I need to state that. I guess some of you just assume because I’m sharing it that I’m championing it rather then just sharing with you guys what I come across.
If your posting knowing its false, you're promoting it.
Can't believe you need that explained, well........

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sooo your second paragraph is just your opinion, nothing proven except that maybe if I continue to make negative comments some one will believe it.
You are consistant.
lol

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your posting knowing its false, you're promoting it.
Can't believe you need that explained, well........

Believe what you want. Doesn’t mean that’s my intent. I’d rather everyone be able to see then be worried someone like you will take it the way you do.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe what you want. Doesn’t mean that’s my intent. I’d rather everyone be able to see then be worried someone like you will take it the way you do.
Cant believe you still dont get it tell yourself what you need to carry on.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo your second paragraph is just your opinion, nothing proven except that maybe if I continue to make negative comments some one will believe it.
You are consistant.
lol

I was very clearly give O’Toole benefit of the doubt and you still spin it to suit your narrative of me.

My opinion is not that nice. Nor would I share it hoping anyone will believe what I share. Sometimes people just like to share information because they want people to have a greater perspective. Not because I want to influence anyone. But clearly as my post sometimes have more and sometimes have less likes then yours do I’d say we annoy everyone fairly equally.

But go ahead and keep supporting a clear flip flopper on the biggest issues. That’s your right and I have spent little to no time calling you out because I honestly could careless to create this incessant banter. I’d rather just point out O’Toole’s downsides because unlike you and other who just want to get Trudeau out, I view this election as a major turning point in our civil liberties and potential collapse of Canada as we know it, never to get it back without grave consequences.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant believe you still dont get it tell yourself what you need to carry on.

You are trying to tell me my own intent. How psychotic are you?

I’d have zero issue promoting a post if I felt the need to. Otherwise it’s just, like I’ve said many times food for thought.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least you have an excuse for printing known half truths.
Don't complain if people see and call it out.
Is what it is bud.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I view this election as a major turning point in our civil liberties and potential collapse of Canada as we know it, never to get it back without grave consequences.

But yet you chose to vote PPC??? I’m not knocking your decision, in the end its your choice and I respect that, just like the others that chose to vote PPC.
Yet, it the delivery and the reasoning for the choice I keep hearing, which is absolutely amazing. Its in my humble opinion that alot of voters do not understand how the system works. If the conservatives were already in, yep sign me up on the purple wave, I’m all in.
I have said this many times in my personal life and on here before, the current PM has the first right to form government in a minority, he can take a minority win away from any party if he gains the confidence of the house. If that happens the best thing could probably be we go back into another election this fall.
I have heard time and time again about vote splitting, and strategy voting as a excuse. Well if Mad max wins his seat back, that’s a vote split, if Trudeau gets back in due to parliamentary rules, than Trudeaus strategy worked and used the division in the nation in his favour.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But yet you chose to vote PPC??? I’m not knocking your decision, in the end its your choice and I respect that, just like the others that chose to vote PPC.
Yet, it the delivery and the reasoning for the choice I keep hearing, which is absolutely amazing. Its in my humble opinion that alot of voters do not understand how the system works. If the conservatives were already in, yep sign me up on the purple wave, I’m all in.
I have said this many times in my personal life and on here before, the current PM has the first right to form government in a minority, he can take a minority win away from any party if he gains the confidence of the house. If that happens the best thing could probably be we go back into another election this fall.
I have heard time and time again about vote splitting, and strategy voting as a excuse. Well if Mad max wins his seat back, that’s a vote split, if Trudeau gets back in due to parliamentary rules, than Trudeaus strategy worked and used the division in the nation in his favour.

I vote PPC not because I think Trudeau is the problem but because the people that control him are the same ones that control the opposing party.

All the parties besides PPC are pro vaccine passports and pro mandatory vaccines. Those two issues alone are uniting many people that were either left, centre, right or a none voter in previous elections under the PPC. They are the only choice we have against what is begging to look a lot like a soft dictatorship. Which history has already provided those lessons for us. Why do they even need a vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines for a survival rate of 99%? Why is the CPC endorsing that same ideology? What’s the agenda and why do all parties but the PPC, a party the msm is trying hard to ignore, endorse it? Just like a tax doesn’t make the climate change, a passport won’t make a flu disappear.

If Maxine wins his seat that’s because the people of de-beauce voted for him over his opponents. Not because I voted for him. But like I keep sharing from my perspective, I see a lot of people uniting from all side of the voting isle and vaccinated or not uniting for this one cause because unlike some people they can see the writing on the wall.

So to us it doesn’t matter if Trudeau remains in power because to us O’Toole is the same deck of cards just a different suit. So vote splitting is joke of an excuse when the fate of our freedoms and our country are at stake.

Stevemtb

Reaction score
The left are going to have all the fodder they need to yap about the “stupid righties”.

They had it in the bag… then 8% had to go harder right. And Trudey gets to laugh his way to another trillion on the Visa.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote PPC not because I think Trudeau is the problem but because the people that control him are the same ones that control the opposing party.

All the parties besides PPC are pro vaccine passports and pro mandatory vaccines. Those two issues alone are uniting many people that were either left, centre, right or a none voter in previous elections under the PPC. They are the only choice we have against what is begging to look a lot like a soft dictatorship. Which history has already provided those lessons for us. Why do they even need a vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines for a survival rate of 99%? Why is the CPC endorsing that same ideology? What’s the agenda and why do all parties but the PPC, a party the msm is trying hard to ignore, endorse it? Just like a tax doesn’t make the climate change, a passport won’t make a flu disappear.

If Maxine wins his seat that’s because the people of de-beauce voted for him over his opponents. Not because I voted for him. But like I keep sharing from my perspective, I see a lot of people uniting from all side of the voting isle and vaccinated or not uniting for this one cause because unlike some people they can see the writing on the wall.

So to us it doesn’t matter if Trudeau remains in power because to us O’Toole is the same deck of cards just a different suit. So vote splitting is joke of an excuse when the fate of our freedoms and our country are at stake.

I thought so, pound on the table about change, but happy with the “status quo”.

Top Bottom