Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I’m well aware my feed is curtailed to reflect the people I follow. But they re-tweet people they follow that were not conservative voters or were long time CPC supporters, making statements like they’ve always voted Green or NDP or Liberal but can no longer vote that way and are switching to PPC. I see this more out of the east.

PPC candidates from Sask and Ontario are posting pictures of a CPC voters switching their lawn signs from CPC to PPC. PPC signs downtown Toronto. CPC MP’s stepping down and supporting the PPC candidate in their riding or retired 20 year CPC MP’s endorsing the PPC.

Also #voteppc has been on the top trends which is not because of my feed lol. Do you really think all those protesting lockdowns and for freedom are voting for a party the wants vaccine passports?

Besides all that, my question was how many of you have gone on Twitter to see for yourself? On your own feed.

Oh cool, so a couple hundred people had to be attention whores and post they were switching teams.

Meanwhile in the real world millions will quietly go and cast their vote for the Conservatives, without drama and attention seeking.

To answer your question, I haven't seen a single post from anyone I know in support of the PPC, and most of the people I talk to ask what the purpose of the PPC is other than to split the vote, not a single persons says they are voting for them.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was Trump polling in 2016? Like sub 10%

Nova Scotia conservative give was polling around 2%

Both got over 50% of the vote.

Yet more lies...

Screenshot (163).png

Screenshot (164).png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also no guns and building quarantine camps.
Watch the video from the CCFR in the gun thread or on this thread, Thats how we lose our guns. That guy spends his life fighting for us to keep them. He is legitimate. Take the time to watch it.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh cool, so a couple hundred people had to be attention whores and post they were switching teams.

Meanwhile in the real world millions will quietly go and cast their vote for the Conservatives, without drama and attention seeking.

To answer your question, I haven't seen a single post from anyone I know in support of the PPC, and most of the people I talk to ask what the purpose of the PPC is other than to split the vote, not a single persons says they are voting for them.

What’s that saying... Law of 100. Once the 100th monkey learns it the rest pick up on it naturally. Or however Ro Jogan says it.

It doesn’t have to take millions to influence millions, it only takes the right one to influence millions. Bernier voice of freedom may be that one.

If the people you talk to don’t understand the purpose of the PPC then maybe they should compare the PPC platform alongside the CPC and Liberal platforms. The PPC has 314 candidates, with a leader that express freedom and promoting Canadian values and resources like no PM candidate ever has. The only people not voting for the PPC are either scared or so use to the usual lines whenever real change is presented or they are a leftist.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The PPC voter is a conspiracy to get Trudeau back into power!
Not sure about Max but I know some friends talking about PPC. They want the good ole Conservative days. I do to but you gotta win to get there. I'll take 75% anyday instead of nothing. Its a bad gamble that the polls are out 35%. Never seen it before. People need to realize the real enemy is Justin Trudeau not Erin O'Toole.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s that saying... Law of 100. Once the 100th monkey learns it the rest pick up on it naturally. Or however Ro Jogan says it.

It doesn’t have to take millions to influence millions, it only takes the right one to influence millions. Bernier voice of freedom may be that one.

If the people you talk to don’t understand the purpose of the PPC then maybe they should compare the PPC platform alongside the CPC and Liberal platforms. The PPC has 314 candidates, with a leader that express freedom and promoting Canadian values and resources like no PM candidate ever has. The only people not voting for the PPC are either scared or so use to the usual lines whenever real change is presented or they are a leftist.

The people I know understand basic math, and realize that the PPC can't form government in this election, outside of this forum I don't know anyone that informs themselves on politics just to waste their vote in protest as a vote for the PPC.

Besides, most of the information put out by the PPC and it's supporters is BS, most people with a little bit of intellect realize that the savior of freedom doesn't come from lies and deceit.

Like the saying, "you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need". Politics is divisive, and increasingly so, the NDP won't form government being out in left field, for the same reason that the PPC won't form government being out in right. Like a typical standard deviation graph, the parties nearest the center will receive the majority of the votes.

1631502634202.png

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I got called from twice from different organizations that conducts polls. I told them both times that I'm voting liberal in my riding, they asked which that was. Gave them that information, they didn't require any more info. So there is NO WAY I'm ever voting Liberal. So these polls can be skewed as well based on if people are honest and with cell phones, they don't know my location, not sure how they even get my number.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First is Trump 2016, second is Nova Scotia.

Yeah. To many sips already for me.

With both it was in the beginning. And both were thought to be long shots the entire way through by the pundits and msm.

Top Bottom