Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's their leader? Anyone on this forum?

Some french guy. He must be good though, the best leaders come from Quebec; Trudeau, Bernier, and Blanchet.

Screenshot (159).png

Screenshot (160).png

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like PPC are overtaking the NDP in the polls across Canada, that could be a good thing? Liberals won't have anyone to team up with?

1631418560683.png

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PPC still not polling to get even one seat, I sure hope this isn’t going to backfire in tightly contested ridings with people vote splitting. Not that ppc supporters seem to care but remove Trudeau is the goal. Where I live it doesn’t matter cpc is a sure thing.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like PPC are overtaking the NDP in the polls across Canada, that could be a good thing? Liberals won't have anyone to team up with?

View attachment 242914

The vote splitting babies don't understand the PPC support is coming from all platform's, not just their precious Red Erin party. To sort this chit show out, this is exactly what needs to happen. Hopefully the results will force Mad Max & Red Erin to do what is right, I think they will.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The people that threw the rocks at Trudeau were couple guys in their twenties. There is a video on Twitter that a bystander took of them walking down the street afterwards. They were not a PPC candidate. Maybe PPC supporters however, unfortunately no party can control how their supporters act out.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The people that threw the rocks at Trudeau were couple guys in their twenties. There is a video on Twitter that a bystander took of them walking down the street afterwards. They were not a PPC candidate. Maybe PPC supporters however, unfortunately no party can control how their supporters act out.

The People’s Party of Canada has kicked out the head of a southern Ontario riding association in the wake of the gravel-throwing incident involving Justin Trudeau.

In an email to Global News, party spokesperson Martin Masse said Shane Marshall, the president of the party’s Elgin Middlesex London riding association, is no longer with the People’s Party of Canada.

His removal comes amid allegations he threw gravel at the Liberal leader while at a campaign stop in London, Ont., on Monday. Global News has reached out to Marshall for comment.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even with 3 minutes the guy had nothing much to say, kudo's to Bernier. the Lib's, Cpc, Ndp would have had the guy jackbooted out of there. likely a bad curb stomp also.

Bernier is at least willing to listen, can anyone say that about any other political party?

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Everyone this video says a lot its not all about gun control. Rods portion is giving it all, and he is still for the CPC, then goes into PPC and has totally hit the nail on the head. This needs to be watched and shared by many as this is important. I'm not sure why the media hasn't commented yet. Im not on facebook and can see this video. Ive reposted this from the gun control tread on here, thanks. Including Kind, I've watched all your videos and read your posts on PPC.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The People’s Party of Canada has kicked out the head of a southern Ontario riding association in the wake of the gravel-throwing incident involving Justin Trudeau.

In an email to Global News, party spokesperson Martin Masse said Shane Marshall, the president of the party’s Elgin Middlesex London riding association, is no longer with the People’s Party of Canada.

His removal comes amid allegations he threw gravel at the Liberal leader while at a campaign stop in London, Ont., on Monday. Global News has reached out to Marshall for comment.

Thanks for clarifying that. Seems like we need to do a lot of that with his posts.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone this video says a lot its not all about gun control. Rods portion is giving it all, and he is still for the CPC, then goes into PPC and has totally hit the nail on the head. This needs to be watched and shared by many as this is important. I'm not sure why the media hasn't commented yet. Im not on facebook and can see this video. Ive reposted this from the gun control tread on here, thanks. Including Kind, I've watched all your videos and read your posts on PPC.

That's an excellent well-rounded logical point of view. I just worry that he puts too much faith in the conservative government to do what they say they will.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an excellent well-rounded logical point of view. I just worry that he puts too much faith in the conservative government to do what they say they will.
Just to follow up Jay on your point. The Liberal govt has asked the elections ethics committee to now investigate if the gun lobby has a deal with the CPC even though both the CPC and the gun lobby's have denied this. We know for a fact that the NFA had registered as a 3rd party advertiser before the election and have said they have donated a lump sum $400,000 to the Conservative campaign. Take that however you think.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to follow up Jay on your point. The Liberal govt has asked the elections ethics committee to now investigate if the gun lobby has a deal with the CPC even though both the CPC and the gun lobby's have denied this. We know for a fact that the NFA had registered as a 3rd party advertiser before the election and have said they have donated a lump sum $400,000 to the Conservative campaign. Take that however you think.
Even if there is no deal between the gun lobby and the CPC, all they need is the perception that there might be and it will sway votes. It's all just political games

Top Bottom