Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man it just blows me away that 32% of Canadians approve of the corruption, lies, damage to economy, standard of living degradation as a G7 country, uncontrolled debt spending and not o whiff of giving a shat by the greasy fawker.
I have a hard time wondering what goes on in the upper cavity void that all of this is OK???????
32% ?? I see anywhere from 50-55% that think all that is A okay.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3449.jpg

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t we all vote PPC and fawk these liberal lights, I’m done with this crazy cycle

They couldn’t be making it more painfully obvious how similar everyone is except the PPC. Now the newly elected NS conservative is talking vaccine passports and Kenny talking about QR code vaccine pass “that won’t be mandatory” but it sure as hell causes discrimination and allows places to be as tyrannical as they choose. Where’s O’Foole coming out and saying vaccine passports violate our rights as Canadians?? Anyone?? Crickets.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cause it doesn’t violate your rights. Anyone that has read the charter of rights knows this, especially lawyers.
Each person has the right to chose what they do. If a province put in a vaccine passport or closes their borders, it’s your right to chose if you want to go to that province. If a employer chooses to make a policy that their employees are vaccinated, than it’s each individual’s choice to either get vaccinated, or work somewhere else.
Is it against your rights, because you have to shave to get on a oil and gas site???

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t we all vote PPC and fawk these liberal lights, I’m done with this crazy cycle
Yes Yes and Yes.
Can it be organized and trusted to succeed in 12 days or will it just hand the Turd the win.
Max just needed more time, he is the right choice!
Is it worth risking the destruction of Canada?!?

Maybe in 12 days we get lucky and somebody tosses a bigger
rock....harder

It might be wrong but i would quietly do a little happy dance.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate him big time. But don’t know how I feel about that.
i think he faked it, publicity stunt! otherwise it would have been bricks and
Cause it doesn’t violate your rights. Anyone that has read the charter of rights knows this, especially lawyers.
Each person has the right to chose what they do. If a province put in a vaccine passport or closes their borders, it’s your right to chose if you want to go to that province. If a employer chooses to make a policy that their employees are vaccinated, than it’s each individual’s choice to either get vaccinated, or work somewhere else.
Is it against your rights, because you have to shave to get on a oil and gas site???
i'm thinking it is a safety issue, if you can't get the mask seal to work u stay out at gate.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/rfc-dlc/ccrf-ccdl/check/art6.html
As a Canadian we can travel where ever we want. You can’t compare shaving to injecting a vaccine in your body. If you die from shaving you probably weren’t worth having around in the first place.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/rfc-dlc/ccrf-ccdl/check/art6.html
As a Canadian we can travel where ever we want. You can’t compare shaving to injecting a vaccine in your body. If you die from shaving you probably weren’t worth having around in the first place.

Yes you can there is nothing stopping you from going to Nova Scotia, but they will decide what happens next once you get to the border.
Due to public safety that is involved in the mix, and it’s always been about public safety and personal safety, that’s where the shaving comparisons came from, and the line in the sand.
If you don’t shave and experience a sour gas release, you will die BTW, or get seriously messed up, again it’s your choice and right if you want to work in that environment.
This has been explained by lawyers lots over the last month.
No one is forcing anyone to take a mandatory vacation.

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be Surprised if trudeau gets the questions in advance
Guaranteed he does. And he’ll be wearing an earpiece to prompt him what to say and not say. You can tell when he’s receiving information as he stops moving, gets a more vacant look on his face and his head cocks a little bit to the side. He’s incapable of doing more than one thing at a time.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That’s kinda the principle behind a vaccine passport, limit your freedom until you comply. So not really by force but by coercion which will get more strict as they see fit.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can there is nothing stopping you from going to Nova Scotia, but they will decide what happens next once you get to the border.
Due to public safety that is involved in the mix, and it’s always been about public safety and personal safety, that’s where the shaving comparisons came from, and the line in the sand.
If you don’t shave and experience a sour gas release, you will die BTW, or get seriously messed up, again it’s your choice and right if you want to work in that environment.
This has been explained by lawyers lots over the last month.

Thats a damn near perfect liberal response right there.
were not forcing you, you have the choice.
The choices are dont work here or do as we say.
do as we say or feel free to make the choice of staying home for the rest of your life because your not welcome in society.
Be free to decide if you want to get an education while fully vaxxed, or throw your life plans out the window.
Yep that sure sounds like how a free country operates. Oh wait, no im mistaken, thats communism Im thinking of, you will do as we say, or you will suffer for it until you decide to comply.

oh and Fyi shaving to get on an O$G site is a stupid comparison. Two reasons.
A) if I am on site shaved or Not and I unexpectedly get hit with H2S, Im SOL. If its a Sour site, I will be expecting it, and obviously be ready and already Masked up.
B) When I work on sweet sites, there is always a chance you can encounter H2S. Weather im shaved or not, I will be long dead before Anyone ever rescued me. As its not a sour site, the nearest Pack is at the closest main facility you would be lucky to get there and back in 1/2 hr.

as a further comparison, I would not enter a deadly atmosphere like H2S wearing a cloth mask over my face as it would do jack squat to prevent me from dying.
This is the same as Covid. If covid was truly a deadly atmosphere, would you really trust a cloth mask? no is the answer, which leads me to believe most people dont truly buy into this BS, they are just complying because thats what’s expected.

Top Bottom