Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Pierre poilievre was the leader of the PPC or the CPC. All of Canada would vote for him.

Pierre has been the voice of the CPC. For that, I thank him, and he has o’tools back. That’s good enough for me.

I agree 100%, unfortunately I truly believe Red Erin has a problem with people smarter & those who are media friendly... Big difference with Harper, he embraced smart people & was happy to have someone else take the spot light.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%, unfortunately I truly believe Red Erin has a problem with people smarter & those who are media friendly... Big difference with Harper, he embraced smart people & was happy to have someone else take the spot light.

Personally I believe it has to do with what the media can paint Pierre as, I think it would be very easy to show him as a right wing radical, where the CPC needs to be catering to the centrist crowd right now to have a chance at winning the election.

Don't get me wrong though, if the CPC wins I want to see Pierre as the finance minister, if anyone has a chance at getting us out if this mess it is him.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3391.jpg

Just food for thought guys. Relax you can still vote for your left leaning CPC Also saw on Twitter some people are removing their CPC signs for PPC signs.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 242400
Just food for thought guys. Relax you can still vote for your left leaning CPC Also saw on Twitter some people are removing their CPC signs for PPC signs.

Goods news, if Mad Max & Red Erin can take 51% of the seats that is a major victory & I believe is fair representation of Canada. This should be the focus, the in fighting of who has bigger balls can happen latter.

To add to this I had an interesting phone call with a supplier in Ontario that I've dealt with for decades. I asked how they were coping with the stupidity that is going on. Then we moved to the coming election & no prompting from me I asked which way the wind was blowing. The immediate response from the woman I was talking "PPC"!
Meaningless I know :)

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the purple wave that is coming will be much much bigger then people know and it will be coming from the east.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hearing a couple of rumors about possibly making it that you would have to be vaxxed to go and vote in person? Sounds like BC for sure, but what about here in Ab? I sure hope not

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goods news, if Mad Max & Red Erin can take 51% of the seats that is a major victory & I believe is fair representation of Canada. This should be the focus, the in fighting of who has bigger balls can happen latter.

To add to this I had an interesting phone call with a supplier in Ontario that I've dealt with for decades. I asked how they were coping with the stupidity that is going on. Then we moved to the coming election & no prompting from me I asked which way the wind was blowing. The immediate response from the woman I was talking "PPC"!
Meaningless I know :)

Huh??? Do you understand how minority governments work??? That’s the last thing we want right now!
Reading some of these comments I don’t think alot of people understand, how governments are formed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Pierre poilievre was the leader of the PPC or the CPC. All of Canada would vote for him.

Pierre has been the voice of the CPC. For that, I thank him, and he has o’tools back. That’s good enough for me.
i heartily agree with the first half of the statement the rest is BS.

Reactions: ctd

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that a lot of people in ontario will be ppc. I think ford pissed them off with all the crazy lock downs and every besides Toronto is conservative

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in this upcoming election, 09/20. True Canadians have no business voting Liberal, locally, regionally, provincially or Canada wide! it should be unanimous A B T. if not we will know the enemy!

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As much as I like him, he is really smart and well spoken, I don't think he would get a lot of the votes in the East because he is too blunt.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If people think they are getting honest reporting and fair opinions from any of the main news sources in Canada they have a ways to go to realize what’s really going on here.

Top Bottom