Reaction score
IMG_3383.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this not substantially different than the numbers that Kind is spreading around???

Lol, just the way you worded that sounds like you have sour grapes.

I’m still waiting for all you CPC supporters to start posting all the positive things O’Toole has done the past year and to start sharing interviews with O’Toole where he speaks direct and clear and doesn’t avoid questions about lockdown or vaccine passports. But you can’t because he kicks people off his team that oppose those. His examples say everything we need to know about him.

None the less I support you right to vote for him.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine a Canada where we have a energy corridor from Pacific to Atlantic oceans. Where a province with a corrupt gov like Quebec and Ontario can’t stop our Alberta oil from reaching all Canadians. Only the PPC have that on the platform.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m still waiting for all you CPC supporters to start posting all the positive things O’Toole has done the past year and to start sharing interviews with O’Toole where he speaks direct and clear and doesn’t avoid questions about lockdown or vaccine passports. But you can’t because he kicks people off his team that oppose those. His examples say everything we need to know about him.

Likewise you can vote for Trudy and his hypocrisy.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liberals platform. Not looking good for firearms owners. Confiscate, buyback or dismantle the gun.
Just like in America. While the media has been focussed on Afghanistan for two weeks the Biden administration is banning the sale and import of all ammunition. Kind of a liberal way of banning guns and definitely a good start

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Imagine a Canada where we have a energy corridor from Pacific to Atlantic oceans. Where a province with a corrupt gov like Quebec and Ontario can’t stop our Alberta oil from reaching all Canadians. Only the PPC have that on the platform.
Ontario is good with our oil... Just Montreal and Quebec City where the oil must cross some rivers is blockaded by Quebec ..... Alberta Oil and Gas gets right to Montreal, believe it or not. I have a friend works at the terminal on the edge of Montreal. Learn before you post

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In one thread we have people brushing off Covid because it has a 1% death rate, in another members are championing the PPC as the salvation when they only have 2.5% support nationally.

Math is hard.
Desperation is the only thing I can imagine that would prompt you to make that comparison !

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like Max and his ideas more than the CPC for sure.
But nationally they are just to weak to do more than vote split.
There is only one choice to get the Turd out, CPC.
As I say every time - not a great choice but what is required to toss the Turd.
I hope the PPC can wether through to the next election. Hands down they will own it.
Just not ready to throw away my vote and still have a Turd leader.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Max and his ideas more than the CPC for sure.
But nationally they are just to weak to do more than vote split.
There is only one choice to get the Turd out, CPC.
As I say every time - not a great choice but what is required to toss the Turd.
I hope the PPC can wether through to the next election. Hands down they will own it.
Just not ready to throw away my vote and still have a Turd leader.

I hear you. But what I’m trying to illustrate is that O’Toole and the CPC platform is very similar to the Liberal platform. Yes the CPC has a chance to remove Trudeau from office but what significant changes will O’Toole make to protect us Canadians from the vaccine passports, the Paris accord, UN agenda 2030? These topics alone signify that the CPC party will only take a different path to the demise of Canada.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you. But what I’m trying to illustrate is that O’Toole and the CPC platform is very similar to the Liberal platform. Yes the CPC has a chance to remove Trudeau from office but what significant changes will O’Toole make to protect us Canadians from the vaccine passports, the Paris accord, UN agenda 2030? These topics alone signify that the CPC party will only take a different path to the demise of Canada.
CPC Might not make much difference but might expose crooked Turd enough to get him out of politics when he is not in power for 4 years.
Having liberals out is a must do this election, this is a task far far beyond the PPC's abilities.
PPC going nowhere nationally this time, maybe a couple seats - next time PPC will be a majority party.
Just how it is - I will enjoy a little radical in the other direction when Bernier gets in.
I do like him and his style, just not yet.

Top Bottom