Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have no problem with people having opinions, but the non stop posting of memes and Tweets detracts from that.

Trying to compare mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports to the Holocaust is a real insult to the 6 million people the Nazis murdered. The 2 things are not the same at all. Are you really nieve enough to believe the Canadian government has the power or resources to intern its own citizens that refuse to get the vaccine? Think about that for a bit, the RCMP has about 20,000 members, the military has 42,000 personel including reservists, I don't think they're going to like the odds if asked to round up 5 million Canadians against their will.
They already did a practice run when they forced healthy people into hotels when they got off airplanes. Not very many fought against that. They won't need cops or military. Just an official looking person with a clipboard. "You're coming with us"

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with people having opinions, but the non stop posting of memes and Tweets detracts from that.

Trying to compare mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports to the Holocaust is a real insult to the 6 million people the Nazis murdered. The 2 things are not the same at all. Are you really nieve enough to believe the Canadian government has the power or resources to intern its own citizens that refuse to get the vaccine? Think about that for a bit, the RCMP has about 20,000 members, the military has 42,000 personel including reservists, I don't think they're going to like the odds if asked to round up 5 million Canadians against their will.
That maybe would have been considered naive a couple years ago , but not anymore. We’ve already seen lots of instances , and the majority of people complied.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They already did a practice run when they forced healthy people into hotels when they got off airplanes. Not very many fought against that. They won't need cops or military. Just an official looking person with a clipboard. "You're coming with us"

So what your saying is if they come for you you're going to go quietly? There's sure a lot of big talk on here with people not going even if it means loosing their life, or is that all it is, talk?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is about as ignorant of a comment as one could make considering all the examples and information out there and in here that illustrate different.

Bernier isn’t the type of conservative that wants to limit people. He’s the type of conservative that wants to limit the government.
Never thought I’d agree with you on anything…but here we are. Apparently hell has frozen over.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trish wood had a holocaust survivor on her podcast last month and she said what the governments are doing is very nearly the same as what Hitler did. Slowly convince the medical profession to come on board via a sickness and the population follows.
Any Doctors who realized what was happening were then discredited or locked up. Sound familiar?

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a large country is nice if you can travel around it freely. If you cant, there is really no point me subsidizing newfound land

I thought Newfoundland receives $0 in transfer paymenyts. Queerbec is the largest receiver of transfer payments.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes I’m originally from The Rock and been out west since 1991 for work.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the election thread. Maybe you are content on stuff but I sure as hell am not. Why so much PPC stuff?… because they are the only party not wanting to implement vaccine passports. If that’s not reason enough to fight like hell, then what will wake you up? Do you really need to see your fellow Canadians in “quarantine camps” starving and being tortured before you recognize this is the same game plan they implemented in nazi Germany.

This election IS NOT ABOUT GETTING TRUDEAU OUT, it is about saving our country from tyranny.
Your delusional respectfully. The CPC is not in favor of vaccine passports. If you would pay attention to the election campaign you would hear the Turd whine about the Conservatives not wanting mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports. Quit lying on the thread and get your story straight and maybe you won't get all this flack.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier does go after the others. But this is about showing CPC supporters that their party is not who they think they are. We all already know who the lefties are.

Bernier is not a sore loser. Pretty convenient excuse to justify his dislike for the CPC. He saw the corruption and that’s what he is fighting against. And like I said earlier, Bernier is the type of conservative that’s wants smaller government.
If he saw the corruption why did he run for the leadership? Why wouldn't he just cut slack and start up his PPC party before the leadership vote?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also doesn’t make it it untrue !
That depends if I'm telling the truth or not? I've already caught him on 2 lies in one page of this thread. I'm sure I can find more if I had the time to factcheck everything he posts. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Newfoundland receives $0 in transfer paymenyts. Queerbec is the largest receiver of transfer payments.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes I’m originally from The Rock and been out west since 1991 for work.
You could be right. Id be willing to give newfound land to quebec though. You guys can take care of them.

No offense, i like newfies and Newfound land looks like a beautiful place. Seems to.be a bunch of comunists out there though....

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your delusional respectfully. The CPC is not in favor of vaccine passports. If you would pay attention to the election campaign you would hear the Turd whine about the Conservatives not wanting mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports. Quit lying on the thread and get your story straight and maybe you won't get all this flack.

So you are using Trudeau complaining that the CPC doesn’t want vaccine passports as your reason for thinking I’m wrong? So this time you believe Trudeau?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he saw the corruption why did he run for the leadership? Why wouldn't he just cut slack and start up his PPC party before the leadership vote?

How about you go to one of his rallies and ask him yourself.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you are using Trudeau complaining that the CPC doesn’t want vaccine passports as your reason for thinking I’m wrong? So this time you believe Trudeau?
I have seen O'Toole questioned on it and I have seen the Turd tell the world. Do I believe them on video or do I believe your word?:unsure:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about you go to one of his rallies and ask him yourself.
I don't go to CPC rallies so why would I fly somewhere to ask him a question? Maybe he will come back to Alberta. I'm sure he thinks this is a target rich environment?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just saw some pics of bernie outside maskin....

Holy fawk, officially no one worth voting for.

Bernier never said he was anti-mask or anti-vaccine. He said he was against making them mandatory. Doesn’t mean he never wears one.

Top Bottom