Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was afraid of. Became informed Ofool is part of the aga khan gang :( :(
listen closely to what all candidates are saying? that is the only way to know what they intend to do. All I know is i'm voting ABT {Anyone But Trudeau} .

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
1629135011307.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear what you say and get the sarcasm.

Lots of whining about why not to vote.
It's exactly that, whining.

If it is a close race you dam right our votes out west count.

Every one, and I mean EVERY ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE the Turd brought to Canada is going to vote.

If there is a common 50-60% slack azz turnout by us long term Canadians then ya we deserve what we got coming.

Let's at least continue st show our solidarity in our joint hate of the Turd!

Vote splitting, have we learned nothing.
First let's pic one party that stands a chance to oust the Turd.
Then we can fine tune our options next time.

Some times I believe the estimates that the average person can only see 6 months ahead..... the other half less.

Promote getting that dick out to everyone you know., with how crooked it will be there better be an exceptionally good long term Canadian turnout.

There is sooo much mud to bring up and sling at the Turd, that chicken Tool better get at it.
And use the endless spending and deficit repeatedly - the Turd would get buried.
Fawk off with the playing nice.

If we screw this up we better be ready to hit the streets to get the hell out of what will no longer be Canada.

Not vote or cast a protest whiny vote, that is just stupid.
Well said Randy.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have the Cons done to stand in the way of Trudeau? Nothing

They are promising more socalism and vaccine mandates.

Fk them. They are no better than Trudeau.

A vote for the Cons is a vote for the same thing we already have.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vote splitting, have we learned nothing.
First let's pic one party that stands a chance to oust the Turd.
Then we can fine tune our options next time.

There is sooo much mud to bring up and sling at the Turd, that chicken Tool better get at it.

That's what the last election was, everyone I know that voted CPC didnt like em, but knew that was the chance they had to take to get rid of the turd and that failed.

There was plenty of water boxes full of mud to throw at dipchit last time too, and they failed.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is....

Lilduke, get out and vote guy, there are a lot of people around the world that dont have the novelty of deciding weather or not to make it to a cast a ballot. I had the same thought last election about weather or not to vote...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what the last election was, everyone I know that voted CPC didnt like em, but knew that was the chance they had to take to get rid of the turd and that failed.

There was plenty of water boxes full of mud to throw at dipchit last time too, and they failed.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is....

Lilduke, get out and vote guy, there are a lot of people around the world that dont have the novelty of deciding weather or not to make it to a cast a ballot. I had the same thought last election about weather or not to vote...
Makes it easy that I can just mail it in. Dont even have to waste time in line.

PPC it is....

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My perspective of polling & computer modelling supports an extremist view point & is manipulated to do so.

The frightening number if we are dragged into polling statistics is the NDP gains. Reminds me of you Albertans not so long ago :)

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was watching CTV news and they had this "expert" on whos company has a polling software called pauly. It accurately determined last election and is determining a liberal majority this go round.....go figure

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't they agree to not hold an election till covid was over? Or was there an expiry date?

Yup. Passed fixed election date legislation in 2007 too. Doesn't seem to make any difference though. Politicians apparently aren't required to follow the law if it doesn't suit their personal agenda. You try it you go to jail.

"The 39th Canadian Parliament passed Bill C-16, An Act to Amend the Canada Elections Act, which received Royal Assent on May 3, 2007.[2] It requires that each general election take place on the third Monday in October in the fourth calendar year after the previous poll, starting with October 19, 2009."

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone and I mean everyone! vote how they want to. Unfortunately the first past the post BS rule will not do anything for the west, it didn’t the last election and the Cons had the most votes.
Trudeau just gave the biggest COVID unemployment boost that the east just loves. He bought his votes already, nobody back there will remember that he was a cause of COVID arriving to Canada in the first place.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. To some of you who do actually know a thing or two about politics, whos the right choice?
Conservatives seem to almost as bad as the liberals and the PPC doesn’t seem to have much of a hope in winning……. Getting the TURD out is the goal obviously, but hopefully its not just to be replaced by someone else who's just as horrible??
PPC seems like a good choice except for the fact that there trending so low its essentially a waste of a vote?? I dunno.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well shucks, by all this Bs may as well just vote green lolol #yolo

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vote all ya want, If no one has seen how corrupt this queer is they are mental. She will have it rigged for a majority, that's why she called an election in the first place.... But said she wouldn't a little while ago, opps another truthfull statement from her... Anyone who thinks the states got cheated with Biden has confidence in our system?? It will happen here too......

But they are all the same anyhow for the 3 parties, so it's a cluster any which way.

Top Bottom