Glove box liner

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like mine for the fact that it is easier to organize stuff behind the gauge. Have not rode with it yet so can't comment on that.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one but on the fence if I like it. If I ran the box 1/2 empty it is good but it is usually stuffed anyway and then the liner just takes up room.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never did get on it works fine with out it. The glove box is one of the best thing on a Matryx

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride with mine the glovebox filled with snow so everything in the bag was soaked. I switched to the waterproof bag and like it. Everything stays dry. Haven't had snow in the glovebox since. So I switched back to the liner for one ride and everything was covered in snow again. Back to the bag and no snow. So not sure what's up with that. But I have a like new glovebox liner for sale.

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride with mine the glovebox filled with snow so everything in the bag was soaked. I switched to the waterproof bag and like it. Everything stays dry. Haven't had snow in the glovebox since. So I switched back to the liner for one ride and everything was covered in snow again. Back to the bag and no snow. So not sure what's up with that. But I have a like new glovebox liner for sale.
Your door must not have a good seal on it ? Ive rode all kinds of snow the past two seasons, handle bar deep champagne powder, heavy wet powder and i get just a small trace of snow in there the odd time

Last edited:

Dryden29

Reaction score
I would have to agree with jrusher.

We have had the glove box liner on our 23' Matryx all season in all types of snow conditions out west and are very happy with it!

Overall, contents have stayed 99% dry and secure!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your door must not have a good seal on it ? Ive rode all kinds of snow the past two seasons, handle bar deep champagne powder, heavy wet powder and i get just a small trace of snow in there the odd time
Not sure. Been that way since new. From my research it looks like a bunch of people have the same problem. But why don't I get snow in the glovebox with the waterproof bag?

Top Bottom