Globalstar sat phones - who wants a better deal?

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been emailing the regional sales manager and have explained how many clients they have lost. If I can make a deal for a group type plan who would be interested in a 360 bucks a year plan with no or minimal minutes?

ozzy

Reaction score
I'm in I was just one the phone with them yesterday best they offered me was $600/yr with 1500 minutes

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been emailing the regional sales manager and have explained how many clients they have lost. If I can make a deal for a group type plan who would be interested in a 360 bucks a year plan with no or minimal minutes?

I've never had a Sat phone but what would be starting at?

Cost of unit - model options price difference with plan?
Canada only or can we use in the states.
Plan expiration
Can the plan be grandfathered, or transferred to a family member?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With no "prepaid" or allotted minutes, just get dinged for the minutes one uses in the event a situation comes up that you need to use it?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interested. I have the phone. Stopped my plan after 10 years when they tried do jack it up to $900 this year then came back and tried to give it back to me for $600. Still way to much. I hardly even use the minutes....Especially considering I can just use my inreach now-a-days to communicate

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With no "prepaid" or allotted minutes, just get dinged for the minutes one uses in the event a situation comes up that you need to use it?

Yes the minutes used might be expensive, but the only time I have needed mine was to get sleds flown out.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the minutes used might be expensive, but the only time I have needed mine was to get sleds flown out.
Yeah I would be far more interested in that than paying for even 100 minutes/month.... now expensive as in $10/minute type expensive ? Or worse ?

Are you set up to sell Sat phones as well RGM?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am paying $440 for 1000 minutes........

They should be able to do a 200min plan for $300 ish dollars.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would pay $10 a min for use if they only charged 15-20 a month I havent renewed mine in 3 years but turned it on today and wtf I was able to make a quick call with it lol
I shut it off right away Maybe Ill start packing again and test it another day

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in

I am paying 500 for 1500 min this year. they tried to get me to pay 900 said i would cancel

Top Bottom