Glen @ Spindrift

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Glen at Spindrift in McBride. My buddy and I were there last weekend, and he had some cracking issues with the top plate on the steering post of his '09 Dragon, where if left, the bars would surely have broken right off while up on the mountain. Dropped off the sled on Thursday late afternoon and was ready to pick up on Friday morning. I don't know if he spent time on it after hours, but still the repair never cut into our riding time. And very reasonable cost to do the repairs.

So, huge thanks to Glen at Spindrift!

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go up every second weekend in the winter and visit glen. Great guy and has always helped me and my buddies out with any issues that we have had. Great mechanic. Only bad thing is he drives a Cat. Lol.

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more on Spindrift. Great guys. He has fixed sleds in our group, sold items very reasonably, and even let people use his shop. Top notch all the way!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go up every second weekend in the winter and visit glen. Great guy and has always helped me and my buddies out with any issues that we have had. Great mechanic. Only bad thing is he drives a Cat. Lol.
That just makes him a better guy, if he had a buck for every day of riding he saved for customers he would be rich?

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is back in Mcbride! Just not at spindrift :-(. He is at the terracana resort working as an assistant manager.

Top Bottom