Geocaching

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never heard of this beofre this year either.
I was working out of Southern Cali and got invited on a Jeep run. They ended up hitting 2 geo sites that day. Really cool idea of just dropping of an item and taking one for your self.

Never did look into once back in Alberta.

PowderMafia

Reaction score
Website
www.lubedealer.com
I actually belong to another ATV Forum as well and one of the members has done like 6 Caches out in Maclean creek and he has posted the Coordinates ,Iam thinking that there will be many more of these Caches placed all over.So now each ride will really be an Adventure(not that every ride isn't already).I think it would be really cool if this became big in Canada,think of the trips that people will be taking and the sites that you might not ever see because you didn't know about them.
This is soooo Cool
I will get the Coordinates and post them here.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PowderMafia there is probably a couple 1000 located around Calgary it's self. I have done some caching around AB while driving to various job locations and even on holidays collected a few caches in SK and MB while out there visiting family.

PowderMafia

Reaction score
Website
www.lubedealer.com
That's so cool,I have actually seen it on T.V. and in a magazine about the amount of Caches in the cities in Canada,what a great why to spend some time on Holidays or even just out for a trip.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is more caches on that other quad site and Im setting up some more soon. Have a look and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask theres a few cachers there to help.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out groundspeak.it is a geocaching info system with different liks to articals and experiances.the have a lobot mailing system the will send you updates with caching in your area.kinda neet.:beer:

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kids would LOVE it!! I will have to change the name to "TREASURE HUNTING" though....;)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some garmin gps's come with pretend geocaches that you set in an area(actually the gps hides them) then the kids walk around the area.when they find that spot.they get a point,then its off to the next one.ect,ect.check out a garmin website..i have a magellan..dont buy a magellan my next one is going to be a garmin...more user friendly.and accessories are available more easy.good luck and happy hunting.:beer:

Top Bottom