Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they stick to it...
4ed59dfc652d17349900853fca6d06d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard they are still on track for Oct-November delivery’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The guy at skidoo.com last week said the computers are still down and to call back this week. Says guys will have to make a claim with the dealer to get a refund but dealers are unable to make claims at this time. Called today and computers are still down. Friend of ours ordered a seadoo last year and still hasn’t received it, so not thinking sleds are coming in October…

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy at skidoo.com last week said the computers are still down and to call back this week. Says guys will have to make a claim with the dealer to get a refund but dealers are unable to make claims at this time. Called today and computers are still down. Friend of ours ordered a seadoo last year and still hasn’t received it, so not thinking sleds are coming in October…

Computers are still down??? The info I post was from a conversation two weeks ago at my dealer. Doo is producing and building according to them.

My uncles new seadoo was delivered at the first of Aug.
It sat in a crate for three month waiting for a gauge and ECM.
These are the times we are in, I’m of the opinion that’s the world we are in right now. Don’t take any sled and reorder for 2024 would that be any better??? Not sure.

Try ordering a diesel truck. It’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard yet Dan. Not in the loop anymore. BRP didn't renew my dealer. Hearing there are more cuts coming this fall so waiting to see who's left before I get a new one.....

It’s weird seeing all the BRP stuff stripped off the building. Got a few boats kicking around and peddling a line of electric bicycles by the looks of it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s weird seeing all the BRP stuff stripped off the building. Got a few boats kicking around and peddling a line of electric bicycles by the looks of it.
Yep quite the change in business model for sure. Gonna be some more too that are gonna get the letter

Top Bottom