Gen 5 Factory Turbo

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were you expecting it to have no skis or a hyperdrive? please elaborate on what you would consider a "new platform" lol. Because looking at all of the refinements i would consider this even beyond a new platform

Cat did essentially the exact same thing in 2018, narrowed plastics, narrowed boards all new shocks, different motor better power and new clutching etc. According to maxi the doo fan boy that chassis is ten years old , not new. Doo does the same thing in 2023 and maxi’s keyboard instantly got so covered in love juice it never worked again lmao

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really it was...
2017 G4
2019 G4.2
2020.5 G4.3
2022 (34" stance) G4.4

G5... new boards... all new panels... new skid... new track...

I go by how many parts from this one will fit on that one... not that many bud... She's a new generation...

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a new hood and a few refinements. Not a new platform. Maybe G4-1/3
Hp, skis, brake lever, all body paneling, tunnel narrowed at the boards and new coolant re routing, primary clutch internals, skid redesigned, new track, new gauge sounds like a new generation to me. What is left the bulkhead? And a different motor?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the bulkhead gets 4 motor mounts now too I bet its different... Plus the turbo R motor is different lol

I could go all day... Cant wait for mine to show up

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If deleting the t motion has fixed the squirreliness that will be a great improvement.

The shrink-wrapped bodywork with less venting will make for some high temps underhood. The steering shouldn't freeze up though.

They should have addressed the doobergs that form on the tunnel. That will be G4.5 maybe.

Top Bottom