fusterating....

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worked my butt off day in day out all year and finally get a little time off to go wander and cant because my ridein buddies are all back in Manitoba and not one to ride alone anymore :realmad::nono::(.......
so here l sit lookin out the window at the snow comeing down wonderin what the hell:confused:
been looking at lodge type setups in the golden area or something reasonably close to Calgary where a guy can just pull his truck up to a cabin and be able to skidoo right out from there sorta deal...don't wana ride all day and have to load up to get to some hotel in town sorta deal...any ideas..thoughts?

Know Cataracts having a derby on the 16th so am gona go try that with couple other folks so will be my first time out this year...
Still need to get my ast course 1...any place around Calgary offer courses over the next two weeks??
Anyone looking to get out and keep things simple and try some trails with someone feel free to drop me a text...going into my 3rd year with my 14/BCX and only have 600klms on it....may have to move back to Manitoba just to get some rideing in lol..ideas or thoughts most welcome..thanx

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain mania is only 2 weeks away......

been watching that....not quite shure when l head back to work but know it will be by end of the month so gives me the month of jan to get any rideing in this year lm gona get...also the athabaska rally north of edmt in feb...wanted to do that one but think lm not gona be about....would realy like to spend a week or two following that iron trail

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Contact T&T powersports for info on the Ironhorse trail. I see they just got 4-6" of fresh snow yesterday.

been watching that....not quite shure when l head back to work but know it will be by end of the month so gives me the month of jan to get any rideing in this year lm gona get...also the athabaska rally north of edmt in feb...wanted to do that one but think lm not gona be about....would realy like to spend a week or two following that iron trail

Top Bottom