Full Speed Rentals in Revy

ReToddid

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Randy at Full Speed in Revy. He took great care of us today and while we were talking I realized he was the same guy that leant my buddy a helmet for 3 days while we were here 2 years ago (and we weren't renting a sled). Such a nice guy and I would recommend to any members.

ReTodd

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stand up folks for sure. Will even deliver it to Boulder parking lot for you if he is not to busy.

Catberg

Reaction score
Can't say enough about Randy and also a shout out to Mark Shaede. I rented a sled from Mark about four years ago. Last year we need a Doo clutch puller. I called Mark at 10 pm. He lent us a puller. Even brought it to our hotel at 10:30. We repaired the clutch in the hotel and rode the next day. Moral of the story? Pretty hard to find someone in the sled game in Revy that isn't solid. Thanks to all of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is all so true. Had a trany line fixed never missed a min of riding. Had steering post welded, back on hill next day. Now if we can find away to hang those dam thiefs, so we can all sleep better.

Top Bottom