Fred? Whats up with Biden?

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did Fred go? Seems to have taken a hiatus since his good friend sleepy Joe got to say he is president.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read Fred’s last post and you’ll see… same as Kane dogs last post.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the old bastard fell off his bicycle today , national crisis . There needs to be a limit on how the f ers are . In control of the most powerful nation in the world and he can’t drive a bicycle. For f sakes .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the old bastard fell off his bicycle today , national crisis . There needs to be a limit on how the f ers are . In control of the most powerful nation in the world and he can’t drive a bicycle. For f sakes .
He’s trying so hard to look like nothing is wrong. Kind of like a drunk at a check stop chatting up the cop like he’s never had a drink. If I know I’m good then everyone else will theory.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am seriously not a Trump fan . Some of us in bc have taken a pretty big financial hit because of his policy. BUT this guy is a f ing has been . Liberal piece of s. .hi.. t . . I really don’t think he has the very least idea of what he is doing. Way to old for that much responsibility, my parents are around 80 years old and at their mental capacity is much less than what it used to be . So who is calling the shots . Would have been better with Donnie .

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• FXajFb_WQAAayQF.jpeg.jpg
    FXajFb_WQAAayQF.jpeg.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom