Fred? Whats up with Biden?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And losing way more in Kabul

I defiantly agree. Now we see a real killer crisis in Afghanistan, and not a hyped up scam. I feel for the innocent left there. They say now they are going door to door and anyone who has a bible you are killed. The news said we were over there spreading lgtb2 rights and ideology or whatever the hell the sickness is

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw a headline that Jill Biden is demanding an apology from FOX News for 2 of their hosts saying she should have stopped Joe from running for President because of his declining cognitive abilities. Lmao!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox's Jessie Watters said today on his show that insiders close to Biden have said Obama won't return his calls. Think about this. Does anyone else think like me that Biden was gifted the nomination for the Democratic Party as kind of a sympathy deal? You know,,,,,like they do with Oscars when someone big has never won an Oscar in their whole career and the Academy feels sorry for them and lets them win the big prize at the end of their career? Kind of like that.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fox's Jessie Watters said today on his show that insiders close to Biden have said Obama won't return his calls. Think about this. Does anyone else think like me that Biden was gifted the nomination for the Democratic Party as kind of a sympathy deal? You know,,,,,like they do with Oscars when someone big has never won an Oscar in their whole career and the Academy feels sorry for them and lets them win the big prize at the end of their career? Kind of like that.
Nope, I don't think that at all. They wanted Killary in the White House, Trump fawked that up, so they decided Camel-ah would suit their purposes, but they couldn't get her elected. So...Sleepy Joe goes completely off the deep end, the get rid of him via the 24th??? amendment, and voila...Camel-ah is the president.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well anyone would be better than Joe at this point. Maybe even the cackling hyena. Lol

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Obama's still p.issed about the photos of Hunter and his oldest daughter in their underwear?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
She can't even put anything together let alone how to run a the major western country. Reminds me of Trudope and how he can't run a country.
Trudy and Camel-ah are both controlled by the same master. They are just doing their job.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Fred or Flapjack lately, I'm curious to know how they are feeling about Biden right now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Fred or Flapjack lately, I'm curious to know how they are feeling about Biden right now.
Fred has held to his word and left the day he said he would and has not returned as far as his profile shows. Flapjack has probably metamorphized into someone else on this site most likely with a new IP address? Actually just checked. Was last on the site Aug 17th. I would assume he is embarrassed and has zero credible arguments for killer Joe right now.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Fred has held to his word and left the day he said he would and has not returned as far as his profile shows. Flapjack has probably metamorphized into someone else on this site most likely with a new IP address? Actually just checked. Was last on the site Aug 17th. I would assume he is embarrassed and has zero credible arguments for killer Joe right now.
Fred did have that alter ego account a few years ago that pumped his own tires, probably keeping tabs through that account

Top Bottom