Fred? Whats up with Biden?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be 2 years now the FBI has had Bidens laptop, i would assume they are just waiting for china, russia dealings to fade into the sunset. With Trump, the FBI maked up lies so they could try and take him out with an impeachment, amazing you would have to defend himself from a coup instigated by the FBI and CIA. Anyone with half a brain should be asking questions why this even happened.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be 2 years now the FBI has had Bidens laptop, i would assume they are just waiting for china, russia dealings to fade into the sunset. With Trump, the FBI maked up lies so they could try and take him out with an impeachment, amazing you would have to defend himself from a coup instigated by the FBI and CIA. Anyone with half a brain should be asking questions why this even happened.
Yes for the people that saw the contents of the lap top its shocking the FBI hasn't laid charges yet. I guess they are in the back pocket of the current President. We all saw how he bullied the Ukraine to get Hunter a job.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that finds value in someone like Borats opinion probably needs to take a hard look in the mirror. The guy is shock TV and his opinion should be looked at as comedic at best.

Watch the documentary and you see his involvement or don’t and play the conspiracy card more Ken, one segment is just about what you were talking about calling it China flu and results from it.. you might learn a thing or two

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is nothing to be learned from a lifetime comedian actor about politics. I choose to watch credible video as opposed to wasting my life listening to the nut jobs from Hollyweird that you seem to think we should idolize for their meaningful opinions.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28048247-7DA5-4222-9BCC-A1E652972E7A.jpeg

Attachments

• D66D9D00-06D9-4910-8A0A-62264C774324.jpeg
    D66D9D00-06D9-4910-8A0A-62264C774324.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 32F78BAF-0D0E-4212-A292-F7FB67596370.jpeg
    32F78BAF-0D0E-4212-A292-F7FB67596370.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 55

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch the documentary and you see his involvement or don’t and play the conspiracy card more Ken, one segment is just about what you were talking about calling it China flu and results from it.. you might learn a thing or two
who's got time for that?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a good question. Simple yes or no. Who believes Biden would have won if there were NO mail in ballots, and proof of ID was needed to vote?

Please don't respond with any S%$t talk about trump. Simple one word answers only.
Nope.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any idea what he said?
Really ? making fun of a studerer is pretty fricking low. No shame left in this new world.
I hope a kid doesn't read these things.
I quit this board 5 yr's ago and remember you being nicer. A lot of nice people I remember don't post here anymore.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha, afraid that was no studder! hopefully u remember better than sleepy joe?
I don't think sleepy joe will be around much longer, as he just can't keep his hands off young kids! 7/8 yr old looking like 19 what a creep!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything. Everything right now is an absolute mess. Because of Covid
anyone have any idea what he said?

Really ? making fun of a studerer is pretty fricking low. No shame left in this new world.
I quit this board 5 yr's ago and remember you being nicer. A lot of nice people I remember don't post here anymore.
That is no studder, dumb azz can't remember WTF he is talking about and starts to babble.
He has a one sentence limit before what seems like every speech turns to chit.
LMAO what a putz.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Biden taking flak from Robert O'Neil, the Navy Seal who was the man that killed Osama Bin Laden. He was not enamoured to hear Bidens remarks that white supremacy is a far bigger threat to America than Al Quada is. O'Neil called the remarks dangerous and something the President should never have said. More like political posturing to the black community and woke America in my opinion. (my words, not O'Neils)

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol you are right, cnn never stooped that low to assassinate ones disability.

Top Bottom