Fred? Whats up with Biden?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows where he spent the 6 hundred billion dollars, we cannot not even find out about the WE charity scandal.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many people trust the media. The same media that drags Biden around telling us he’s fine. phuk are we stupid Biden is proof that everything on TV is fake. He is literally walking, mumbling and talking proof that we are living a lie.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Biden's feelers must be hurting this morning. Both Virginia and New Jersey have abandoned him in the Gubernationals. The Lieutenant Governor who won in Virgina is a firecracker and very well spoken. Youngkin, if he follows through, will be someone to watch.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey get used to Joe he's in for another 3 years. Folks on this forum (in particular Canadian Fireman) said he would be in an Old Folks Home crapping his pants by now. Some of the clips on this thread show him to be very energetic. I think you folks that hate Biden ought not to be worried about the next 3 years, it's the next election. Crap Biden could very well be a two term president. Don't matter Sh!t what he does now or what you say, if he goes up against Trump he will probably win. I don't make the rules and my opinion has no influence on the election, it's just a rudimentary observation, he beat trump once he will probably beat him again. If he runs again he won't have to run in the primaries, just think of the energy he will have!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He may not be in the old folks home yet Keith but he’s already shatting his pants. Story goes he had an accident at the Vatican while visiting the Pope. Lmao

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He may not be in the old folks home yet Keith but he’s already shatting his pants. Story goes he had an accident at the Vatican while visiting the Pope. Lmao
Now that would be embarrassing Ken. Maybe he just Sharted? He picked a good place to crap his pants though, cause the Pope would have forgave him right away. Not like my friends father in-law who missed the can when he was taking a crap the other day, then he stepped in it and tracked it back to the bed then took a nap. No one notice a thing till one of the sisters showed up and the whole house smelt like someone Shat on the floor. My friend said it took his wife and two of her sisters a half a day to clean up the mess. Then the family had a big meeting with the old boy. He said I don't know what the problem is, I dont cause any extra work for mother!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you can see on the store shelves how Biden is doing.

Attachments

• turd.jpg
    turd.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 108

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey get used to Joe he's in for another 3 years. Folks on this forum (in particular Canadian Fireman) said he would be in an Old Folks Home crapping his pants by now. Some of the clips on this thread show him to be very energetic. I think you folks that hate Biden ought not to be worried about the next 3 years, it's the next election. Crap Biden could very well be a two term president. Don't matter Sh!t what he does now or what you say, if he goes up against Trump he will probably win. I don't make the rules and my opinion has no influence on the election, it's just a rudimentary observation, he beat trump once he will probably beat him again. If he runs again he won't have to run in the primaries, just think of the energy he will have!
Hey! Where have you been? Just get out of prison? Haven’t seen your unique brand of idiocy on here for a long time!

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The movie, "Lions for Lambs", starred Tom Cruise and Meryl Streep, was directed by Robert Redford and was released in 2007.
Sleepy Joe must have missed it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t put my finger on it till this morning but does anyone else see the same thing as I do about Joe Biden. Watch him walk across the lawn to the podium or at a event. He’s like a drunk guy pulled over at a check stop that tries to make it look like he’s not drunk when he walks but isn’t fooling the cop. It’s hilarious when he puts a little jump in his step at the end and then is so proud he never fell the whole route. I’m sure China and Russia finds it amusing as well.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t put my finger on it till this morning but does anyone else see the same thing as I do about Joe Biden. Watch him walk across the lawn to the podium or at a event. He’s like a drunk guy pulled over at a check stop that tries to make it look like he’s not drunk when he walks but isn’t fooling the cop. It’s hilarious when he puts a little jump in his step at the end and then is so proud he never fell the whole route. I’m sure China and Russia finds it amusing as well.

Abosofreakinglutely !!!!! He's a puppet. How long until it hopefully gets revealed ?
\Jim carey in a fat suit lol jk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Abosofreakinglutely !!!!! He's a puppet. How long until it hopefully gets revealed ?
\Jim carey in a fat suit lol jk
Or maybe a robot. That would explain the glitches. They haven't quite got this AI thing figured out yet.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or maybe a robot. That would explain the glitches. They haven't quite got this AI thing figured out yet.
Gimme a break! They’ve been trying for decades to build powered prosthetics for amputee soldiers and others with few viable results, and you expect everyone to believe that these people are fully functioning robots?? How gullible are you people??

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gimme a break! They’ve been trying for decades to build powered prosthetics for amputee soldiers and others with few viable results, and you expect everyone to believe that these people are fully functioning robots?? How gullible are you people??
I think that was an attempt at humour…

Top Bottom