Fred? Whats up with Biden?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's got lots to do with it! you seem to like throwing stones?
How do you figure what I said was any different then what Snopro said? Why didn't you ask him the same question? I actually agreed with him on the CNN part but also know Fox is no better.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So is this like "cancel culture"? Change a name because someone is absent or MIA or don't like what he said??

C'mon
Sarcasm Doug...... it was purely sarcastic.

*** I guess I need a disclaimer for sarcasm too?*** (disclaimer to be taken sarcastically too)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But when the author of a thread comes to us and asks us to change the thread title, or fix a typo. We happily do it for them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my Joe better get his butt back to America. The Squad is causing nothing but trouble while the cats away. Ilhan Omar is comparing the US and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban. She gets backlash from Republicans calling for her censure and Democrats very unhappy with her words. Nancy Pelosi says she is straightened out and regrets what she said and has clarified her statements. The other chick Taleib says the Democrats are silencing women of color in the Democratic Party. What a chit show. Heres my take, like it or not. If you come to America from your chit hole and run for office and win and then want to change your new country into the chit hole you came from then maybe someone should show you the door. What is wrong with people that elect these people? Maybe they should be shown the door as well?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has Joe fallen asleep in Brussels? He is now over an hour late for his scheduled news conference at NATO meetings today. Supposed to answer questions so probably cramming hard for the exam.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He had a great nap. Well over 2 hours late they say

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The actual video... a lot more to the video than what meets the eye. But a waste of time with Flapjack.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes lots of slackers not paying their way at NATO. Canada at top of the list for not paying 2% of GDP. Must have been Harpers fault....

Top Bottom