Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
. FB_IMG_1622940384783.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox broke down Bidens $6 trillion spending bill this morning. 0% for Homeland security which is partially funding for the southern border, 1.6% for defense after Biden said the other day that China wants to control the US by 2035. 1.6% for clarity doesn't cover inflation. But he is spending $80 billion to hire 87,000 more auditers for the IRS. Hey he knows his priorities doesn't he?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox broke down Bidens $6 trillion spending bill this morning. 0% for Homeland security which is partially funding for the southern border, 1.6% for defense after Biden said the other day that China wants to control the US by 2035. 1.6% for clarity doesn't cover inflation. But he is spending $80 billion to hire 87,000 more auditers for the IRS. Hey he knows his priorities doesn't he?

His handlers do. Our country walks a parallel with theirs now... To think 2 of the finest country are being flushed down the chit hole is hard to fathom, but it's being done by both left wing parties.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is faux making a big deal about nothing ? IDK It's their MO

Sending them to prison would lead to complaints about that cost...this has been going on for generations, ain't gonna stop.
His handlers do. Our country walks a parallel with theirs now... To think 2 of the finest country are being flushed down the chit hole is hard to fathom, but it's being done by both left wing parties.
Correct,!! we are two stepping down the drain with the USA. Identical narratives including mostly sleeping voters.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy you watch the interviews of southern border personnel and they are getting more and more frustrated with their govts non reaction to the border crisis. They find themselves completely overwhelmed with processing family groups while single males sneak across without intervention. Video this morning of border agents apprehending a large group hiding in hopper cars on a train. Out they came through the hopper one at a time. Crazy this is happening. 10,000 Venezuelans already this year have crossed illegally up from 135 for all of last year!

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys spend this much time on another countries politics......

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here is another countries politics, Biden the moron is reason this is happening in the first place. Don't think for one minute this will not trickle down to our country. How fast countries go down the toilet with corrupt bad leaders. Euro UN and gold are your options.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The G7 is going to put the screws to putin and it's about time, trump let him get away with murder.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying Biden is the person to keep Putin in check? I think Putin has about as much respect (Disrespect) for Biden as he does for Trudeau.

respect pff whatever

The US can, and are about to get putin's attention. The free ride is over.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media does a great job installing blinders on people, turn that crap off in order to see the light. Listen to both sides, i know it takes a lot of effort to accomplish that. But i have already told you this once before... so carry on with your ignorance. I am just trying to save you from the embarrassment i went through, when i believed the propaganda i was being fed from the media. What an eye opener that was. We have had about 20 years of uncensored information available to us but the super rich will be buying out that loop hole. In our case the Turd will be passing laws to beat them to it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
respect pff whatever

I hope you're right but I doubt it. Biden says China is eating America's dinner. Putin is saying hold my beer and watch this at the summit. I guarantee he is dying to get into a battle of wits with sleepy Joe.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now, a "reverse" hack just happened...took the pipeline money back lol

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys spend this much time on another countries politics......

It's because the states had a chance with trump, we are totally screwed, we have a tool, trany, and a Muslim that his own country didn't want. It's totally a goner here.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
respect pff whatever

LOL . Is he gonna send his son over to straighten things out and kick some ass .LMAO . Trump actually did a good job with Russia , Democrats are gonna be at a huge disadvantage dealing with Putin . Too bad for the USA.

Top Bottom