Forscan?

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you do it when im walking by it. 😅
Ya that honking is annoying as hell!
When I used to have a dodge work truck it would honk hitting the fob lock once so I always just locked it from the door button.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to realize that most vehicles have easily accessed settings to turn the lock honk off.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to realize that most vehicles have easily accessed settings to turn the lock honk off.
why turn it off? Its easily the most convenient way to piss off your wife when your walking away from your vehicle. Gotta hit that button six or seven times, often in a musical melody.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The honk is necessary IMO, especially with passive locking, sometimes when walking away from my truck I don’t hear the honk, yep the doors didn’t lock.

I’ve heard, Using your key fob to lock and unlock your doors is a good way of getting the code hacked and truck stolen in keyless ignitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you folks dabble with Forscan???

On my 22ford so far I’ve changed

Tps to 40psi as 90% of my truck use is to go to Costco

Bambi mod so the fogs stay on with the high beems

No dings or beeps except for when the seat belts are not done up.

Able to Cancel auto regen so if I’m almost home I can turn it off.

Tire size adjusted for the winters tires. They are a bit smaller than oem.

Double honk when I leave the truck.

Next time I have the truck hooked up I’m going to change the front camera options so I can turn it on while driving fwd. (wife’s short and likes it for parking). I think I’ll get it so u can use all the screen functions while driving. I honestly don’t think there’s many features that u need to use that are locked but the passenger could control it and I seen one mod that is available about changing the brightness of the led running lights.

Wish I would have remembered the codes I changed to put them beside the mods but the ones I currently have changed are super easy to find online.
Disable Double honk on leaving truck with Fob in pocket while running worth every dollar.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If people started using that feature, that would be great 👍

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been using it for multiple years now. Originally got it for bambi mode. Also have turned off every ding and beep when starting the truck and the double honk when getting out of the truck. Turned off the auto start/stop that the f150's have. Added coolant and trans temp numbers above the gauges. Added heated and cooled seat controls to the Nav display. Dad likes the auto fold mirrors so added that to his truck. Turned off the trailer marker lights that come on whenever your in gear. Made by LED daytime running lights brighter. On older trucks I have turned on secure idle. Very handy tool to have.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Can you set the driving mode on startup? My wife's 3.0L powestroke pisses me off with how bad it is derated in normal. If you accelerate and hold your foot still and switch it to sport at the same time it will double the boost and start to pull actually.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bone stock 22 tremor. Just traded a 2022 7.3 that did 16-17L identical truck except new diesel is way down at 10-11. That is soft footing mostly hwy at 115kmh or less. 3500km on it so far
This is interesting to me as my new 22 is currently getting 12L/100k in town and around that 10 mark on highway. About 2500k on ODO. Identical 20 and 21 trucks were about 15L/100k in town and 12 to 14 on highway. Something about the 22....it also drives nicer, rides nicer....how can three identical trucks be so different?? Excited to see what it does towing.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 17 F350 has 350k on it now. Since putting Duratracs on l never get into the 13s anymore. Always 14+L/100. I need to look into this Forscan. Some of these tweaks would be great.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been using it for multiple years now. Originally got it for bambi mode. Also have turned off every ding and beep when starting the truck and the double honk when getting out of the truck. Turned off the auto start/stop that the f150's have. Added coolant and trans temp numbers above the gauges. Added heated and cooled seat controls to the Nav display. Dad likes the auto fold mirrors so added that to his truck. Turned off the trailer marker lights that come on whenever your in gear. Made by LED daytime running lights brighter. On older trucks I have turned on secure idle. Very handy tool to have.

The trailer lights is annoying. Did not know what was up there. Next time it’s hooked up it’s getting turned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you set the driving mode on startup? My wife's 3.0L powestroke pisses me off with how bad it is derated in normal. If you accelerate and hold your foot still and switch it to sport at the same time it will double the boost and start to pull actually.

I have not seen that option anywhere. One nice thing about the new version of forscan is you are able to just look at a list of all the available options to change under each module. The older original version was all a numbers game and lots of trial and error.

Top Bottom