Forscan?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you folks dabble with Forscan???

On my 22ford so far I’ve changed

Tps to 40psi as 90% of my truck use is to go to Costco

Bambi mod so the fogs stay on with the high beems

No dings or beeps except for when the seat belts are not done up.

Able to Cancel auto regen so if I’m almost home I can turn it off.

Tire size adjusted for the winters tires. They are a bit smaller than oem.

Double honk when I leave the truck.

Next time I have the truck hooked up I’m going to change the front camera options so I can turn it on while driving fwd. (wife’s short and likes it for parking). I think I’ll get it so u can use all the screen functions while driving. I honestly don’t think there’s many features that u need to use that are locked but the passenger could control it and I seen one mod that is available about changing the brightness of the led running lights.

Wish I would have remembered the codes I changed to put them beside the mods but the ones I currently have changed are super easy to find online.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I read your title my first reaction is oh crap, now there is a new medical procedure to scan your foreskin. Its not bad if done by a cute nurse, but I dont need no old ass doctor screening my foreskin. You had me worried.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I read your title my first reaction is oh crap, now there is a new medical procedure to scan your foreskin. Its not bad if done by a cute nurse, but I dont need no old ass doctor screening my foreskin. You had me worried.

I wanted to have a title that would make ppl do the double take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good post I have been pondering getting it for a while now which obd scanner did you go with? Seem easy to work with?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the main things when it was semi new back in 2017. Highbeams and fogs, double honk and a few other things. Heard they were gonna make you pay for forscan so I didn't bother looking into it after that.

Sounds like they figured more stuff out with the cameras and such

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good post I have been pondering getting it for a while now which obd scanner did you go with? Seem easy to work with?

I got the obd link ex. I think I would get the Bluetooth one if I were to do it over. There’s a free trail but it is a paid program now.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting thought it was still free, might be leaning on you for support in the future.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My alarm was set to automatically turn on and was a real pain on a ferry. I was able to turn that off

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently it is a safety feature so you don't leave your vehicle running when you park it in your garage

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently it is a safety feature so you don't leave your vehicle running when you park it in your garage

More warning stickers might help 🤣

Its more the parking lot beepers that drive me nuts.

Everyone thinks they are the mayor or drive a Ferrari or something these days...

Last edited:

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be a old school option for those of us that hate being told what we can and cant do
one of the main reasons I dont want to update my 06 duramax

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh.. it gives you options like anything now a days man I love.. my new truck 10/L per 100k empty and 17 towing 12k how do you beat that with 500 ish hp and 1000lb/ft. This is the Tremor version so there is many mileage things going against it. Besides the price tag, eek. If the option to go old I would be all over it but that ship has sailed.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More warning stickers might help

Its more the parking lot beepers that drive me nuts.

Everyone thinks they are the mayor or drive a Ferrari or something these days...

But if it doesn’t honk 15 times how do I know it’s actually locked?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh.. it gives you options like anything now a days man I love.. my new truck 10/L per 100k empty and 17 towing 12k how do you beat that with 500 ish hp and 1000lb/ft. This is the Tremor version so there is many mileage things going against it. Besides the price tag, eek. If the option to go old I would be all over it but that ship has sailed.

Are u delete for the 10L per 100? I’ve got a 22 crew cab long box and it does like 15-16 per hundred. I do have a heavy foot and the truck has 8500k on it so hopefully it gets better with a few more ks. The 18 L5p I had was doing 11.5-12 empty with the heavy foot.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bone stock 22 tremor. Just traded a 2022 7.3 that did 16-17L identical truck except new diesel is way down at 10-11. That is soft footing mostly hwy at 115kmh or less. 3500km on it so far

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 17 as well the new turbo setup in 2020 was a huge advancement I was happy with 16-17 as well in the 2017. I am super happy with this new one couldn't have come at a better time with fuel prices.

Top Bottom