Ford F-series sales plummet in Canada

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my new ford diesel showed up a couple weeks ago, traded in old one as soon as I handed the keys over it was swarmed like 6 guys inspecting it.

On my second factory order F-350 (third new in 4 years). Each one has taken between 4 to 5 months to arrive. When I go to pick up the latest it's as you say...guys all over it. Had a moment where I thought they might sell it from under me...lol. Dealer said numerous sales people had multiple interested buyers lined up for my old one. Making really good money off of each trade. 2021 sold in a couple days for waaay more than I paid when new. I still find it so wild that used trucks cost more than a factory order. New truck was already worth $3,000 more on open market before I even drove off lot! And yes, I have been able to negotiate off MSRP on each factory order. Dealers are getting sticky with that, but as long as it keeps working to my advantage, then I keep riding the wave. Dealer says this wave may start coming to end around November this year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend posted this on Instagram. Thought it was funny.

Screenshot_20220503-064939_Instagram.jpg

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer says this wave may start coming to end around November this year.

Don't count on it, we're waiting on a bunch of F550's, were supposed to be September/October delivery, now we're being told January if we get them at all, they might have to be re-ordered as 2023's and start the waiting again.

Top Bottom