For sale - PRISTINE body, new motor, lots of extras

TheKatWolfe

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi there,

I met some of you guys on the trails and am always being asked to sell my skidoo (because it looks absolutely brand new) and was never interested. But now I need the cash injection to my business. So it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to make another sledder as happy with Reny as I have been. Engine recently went and had it professionally rebuilt for $2k. Lots of extras. Asking $5,500 OBO.

I would REALLY appreciate it if your club shared this with your members. I would rather sell Reny to one of your members than some guy off kijiji.

I have all the specs and photos on kijiji. Please view the ad prior to contacting me. Thank you!

You can view the ad on kijiji at MUST GO - PRISTINE - Looks Brand New & Brand New Engine

AD ID: 567574585

You can contact me directly at:
toysale2014@hotmail.com

Kate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice story but how about you put it in the classified section with the type of sled......

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a Renegade, not Summit. Shortest looking 144" I have seen, unless it didn't get a tunnel extension for the longer track. The 144's had about 8" of extra tunnel behind the seat. 2004 should be in the Rev chassis

2003 SKI-DOO 600 SUMMIT ELECTRIC START & REVERSE! SOLD PPU! | snowmobiles | Saskatoon | Kijiji

This sled is a 2003 from what I can tell unless it was a limited edition of some type. All 2004s I have seen were the Rev. Its on its 2nd owner, needs to report actual mileage off the actual ODO, not off newly installed spark plugs. 11 yrs old. Good luck with $5,500.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-image.html?adId=567574585&image=6&enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a 2003 renegade, with a 144". nice looking sled, asking price is way high tho

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sled condition wise, but I'm afraid at that price you're going to have for a while.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's it worth? Might be a good sled for my wife. Everything else in that year is way lower but this is clean. But still an 03 or 04.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom