Fitting for Gas Can

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’ve got this Flo n Go Duramax gas can that is kinda handy but annoying to have to run the pump by hand or hoist it way up to gravity drain.

Anyone ever jack a fitting into it to give it a little air assist? Something with a schraeder fitting that has seals that are good for gas would be ideal.

Attachments

• 133D5011-E5E2-4AEB-AE1D-F5E1038EA57D.jpeg
    133D5011-E5E2-4AEB-AE1D-F5E1038EA57D.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 128

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These work well, could use a blower tip to get things moving, some people also use a tire valve stem seems to work well.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have that same flo-n-go fuel can.... the hose on it leaked like crazy to I threw it in the garbage and now I use this same Tera pump, the largest fitting doesn't fit on the filler hole but does sit over top of it, it works quite well.
i have these. they are awesome. the auto shut off is kool.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’ve got this Flo n Go Duramax gas can that is kinda handy but annoying to have to run the pump by hand or hoist it way up to gravity drain.

Anyone ever jack a fitting into it to give it a little air assist? Something with a schraeder fitting that has seals that are good for gas would be ideal.
I have one of those in the shed, it’s gonna hit the garbage bin for the same reasons.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have one of those in the shed, it’s gonna hit the garbage bin for the same reasons.
I was going to do the same thing with mine, but it was full of fuel, once I started using that other style pump, it's been better, but it's still a super heavy can to tote around.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scepter who makes Flo n Go is sending me another fuel cap that I plan to experiment with. Took a rip down the google highway and found one video where a guy found some sort of fitting that threaded in and threaded a schraeder valve into the cap and another where the guy drilled out the vent and popped a tire valve stem in. So I got a couple ideas to work with.

Top Bottom