first time to valemount

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that a couple thieves were caught and had a pocket ful of relays and fuses. You can bet that a) they have internet access, and b) they can plug in a fuse and drive away faster than you could with a key.

Sorry to be a bummer. Get imaginative!
they will go for ease and convenience, mine is neither of those. just tryin to help out....mebbe no one should talk about it? lol....

trailrider

Reaction score
hey trail rider. i also live out in tofield. i ride valemount every weekend if you ever need a guide

Thanks for the offer, right now I am looking at getting some work done to one of my sleds. Or maybe a new one may be the other option, checking out prices . How long can you ride in Valemount on a normal year?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually our last rides from the parking lots are around mid april...then after that you can drive up a couple of the trails a ways with your truck until about may....or if you have a sleddeck or just one sled you could probly go up clemina until june.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey trail rider. i also live out in tofield. i ride valemount every weekend if you ever need a guide

Hey how come you give him the offer but not me,, and i even let you ride my sled:realmad: lol jk

If your looking for someone who knows the area well Maxwell i have to say knows it....:beer:

Top Bottom