First Rides 2015

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun has come out in Calgary and all the snow is pretty much gone! And with such little snow this year, there isn't even much gravel around making it pretty decent for a bike ride!!

Anybody else getting out for their first rides of the year??

Attachments

• 2015-03-08_2.jpg
    2015-03-08_2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 2015-03-08_r.jpg
    2015-03-08_r.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 241

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was following a bike down 170st yesterday and the guy In front of him must of been texting or something and got into the gravel and sprayed the bike with gravel and dust forcing the bike to the center turn lane where he just missed going head on with someone turning left. Be a good month or 2 before I take mine out. Still haven't seen any street sweepers yet, I'm getting the itch also

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going for a small burn this afternoon, + 14 is the forecast.....Will be on high alert for gravel and texters.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too early for me. I will wait until the 4 wheelers get used to seeing riders on the road. I have been hit twice, so I am a little cautious.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am usually one of the first out but haven't ridden yet. Rented harleys in maui a couple months ago and between quaking every weekend and sledding I don't have the itch. But I will be taking the KTM out not he road hopefully this weekend, maybe monday. I need to get some stuff done on it before it goes out though. Roads look decent for spring conditions, if you are aware of your surroundings.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good man, I'm gearing up to sell my 92' Cummins and replace it with a gently used GSXR 600/750. I've been wanting to get back on a street bike for a while...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've have been lucky enough to get out 3 times this year so far. Went into Calgary about 3 weeks ago in that wind storm(never checked the weather before leaving Sundre) and merging on to hwy 2 my glasses blew off my head while shoulder checking, was a long ride to Airdre with no wind shield and no glasses! lol.

Top Bottom