Finish Drywall

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here a drywall guy? Im looking to get my garage properly finished. Its been taped and I tried doing a decent job this weekend but if anything I think I made it worse than it was!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone here a drywall guy? Im looking to get my garage properly finished. Its been taped and I tried doing a decent job this weekend but if anything I think I made it worse than it was!
send a message to Ron H he's a drywall guy, he did my sisters basement, it was VERY well done!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I openly admit I suck at drywall work. How could something which looks so simple be so hard?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I was still in Edmonton, I would happily do it for you. But like Tyler has mentioned, Ron H is your go to guy

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"All about mud consistency, can't just open a box and spread."

Hmmm, that sounds like something else ............................

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I openly admit I suck at drywall work. How could something which looks so simple be so hard?
x2 ... I'll do everything but the mudding....zero interest.
It's body work for your house...My wife ended up getting a how to book and doing it when we couldn't get anyone to show up.
She had a bit of trouble in the corners at first, figured it out and it turned great.

Top Bottom