Financing rates suck

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Just remember that all this financing is why new sleds cost more, the companies have figured out that payments are more desirable than total price, so raise the costs and have buyers finance. BRP = 6 Billion in profit last year.

Also remember that most toys carry a heavy depreciation curve. Especially the way they get ridden these days. Lots of people getting into the sport in the last decade have forgotten this. They finance the sled for 5 yrs and try to sell after 3, then are upside down on it and want a mint to cover the remaining balance. I looked at a sled a few years ago where the guy had added it to his line of credit and so the bank owned it still (technically). He made minimal payments owed $13K and the sled was only worth 10 (this was Pre-covid times). I told him he'd have to pay the lien out before I even considered it and offered him $10K, he was mad but I told him to take it or leave it. He price dropped it on kijijiji for months, last I saw he wanted $10K. Don't finance if you don't have to. Look up the top companies in the world and you'll see a lot of them are banks. They don't get rich by giving it away.
If you are so smart, how come you aren’t rich? Bahahahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom