finally joining myself

Rhino700se

Reaction score
Hi all... had a great time at Outwest campground last weekend. been on here on my wifes profile (Rhino Mama). and decided to start my own Profile.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks again for being so friendly this weekend. Wait a minute....that sounds kind of bad....I mean, well, nevermind.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well welcome aboard,Rhino Papa would have been a good handle but as long as your here good on ya!
Enjoy the site!
catmando!

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
lmao I told him to use that handle he didn't like it but thanks for agreeing with me. Was a pleasure meeting you during the event, better when I can put the name with a face finally. Take care.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Are you the husband of the lady that hurt her arm? If so hope it isnt to bad

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
No he is the husband to the one that didn't get hurt. They were friends of ours she is rhino girl an she is fine thx for askin. He is just figuring this all out so thought I would respond for him

Rhino700se

Reaction score
Hey there Mr (Mud) Morgan . Was nice meeting you had a great time hope to go riding with you again. How much do you want for the king Quad

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino700, I just updated my signature today saying "for sale", so I haven't thought of a price. I will look at what they are going for and decide but I'm open to offers. I guess it depends if I'm keeping the plow, box, gun scabbard, etc. I'll take some pics later this week and post them with the current mileage.

Again, I was great hanging out with you guys and gals.

Top Bottom