Finally an oilers game at Rogers

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo tough to be an Oilers fan currently! Poor phuck’s… they’re terrible! Two of the best players in the World, but without a team… can’t do anything to climb out of this hole. At this rate they’re not going to make the playoffs… ouch!!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A2D7B29B-787B-4037-B3AB-EAF4D1DBF5A7.png

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
A1BD8CE9-4A05-4492-9BD2-603E8162B80B.jpeg
C7D53573-67F8-402D-93FF-3B064ECAB592.jpeg

Was at tonight’s Oilers game with Lyle, Catmando. Oil wins again 6-1 against the sabres. Smith finally did well. SBR was at the game with his wife, son CJ and his wife. They got on the big screen. 50/50 is at 1.1 million towards Boyle Street.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You were quick to take that pic off the big screen! Great job, Mr. Ron.
CJ took it I think, Curtis sent it to me. Lyle and I were in Loge seating so we went down and visited them on the fist intermission. Ran into Bob Stauffer in the elevator, smart man remembered meeting me like 6 years ago at the Barber. Lyle got a pic with him. Nice to see the Oilers Playing well and scoring out of the power plays. There different under Woodcroft. Conner got a high stick in the face again at the end, was leaking, he had to get some more stiches.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
CJ took it I think, Curtis sent it to me. Lyle and I were in Loge seating so we went down and visited them on the fist intermission. Ran into Bob Stauffer in the elevator, smart man remembered meeting me like 6 years ago at the Barber. Lyle got a pic with him. Nice to see the Oilers Playing well and scoring out of the power plays. There different under Woodcroft. Conner got a high stick in the face again at the end, was leaking, he had to get some more stiches.
That was an awesome game, Chris scored us 5th row seats, I've never been that close, sure is a different perspective, there is not as much ice out there as one would think, pretty tight and fast.

Why were you at the Barber 6 years ago????? I've known you for almost 15 years and have yet to see a hair up there.......

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Why were you at the Barber 6 years ago????? I've known you for almost 15 years and have yet to see a hair up there.......
lol, I would look like Danny Devedo if I didn't clean the sides off. I was at Freds, Hollyrood Barbers, Bob and his buddy were there, Bob asked if I recognize him. I said they look like car salesmen, he chuckled and told me what he does. I've listened to Oilers now since then.

Top Bottom