Finally an oilers game at Rogers

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game saturday night!!!! Lots of energy in the building, lots of young people and alot of beer and babes!!!!

I have missed live hockey I can’t wait to go crush $12 beers or whatever they are now. Don’t have to wear mask of beer is in hand right

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have missed live hockey I can’t wait to go crush $12 beers or whatever they are now. Don’t have to wear mask of beer is in hand right
Don’t need to wear mask if u have a drink, period… no one seemed to care

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game saturday night!!!! Lots of energy in the building, lots of young people and alot of beer and babes!!!!

Not sure if I just remember it different but I swear there's way more good looking women at games then there use to be, and no guys in sight with them. Another good perk of going to games.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hoping I can go to the next oilers game and check these new seats out. Our family has had seasons tickets sice 79, the oilers entertainment group called and asked if we wanted to upgrade our seats. So we were in line with goalie prior now our seats are even better.
A653ACB8-C847-4291-B20B-790C39455AC4.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didnt do so well tonight, goalie let in some easy ones from the start. Ouch, better next time.
Got my small package from a buddy. Have the March 26th game at the Dome to see the Oilers play. Looking forward to seeing this McDavid character's speed in person as the TV doesn't capture it like live does.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Made up for the BS reffing. I’m not sure if they showed on tv when the guy was on top of McD holding him down to the ice for about 15 seconds and the ref was standing right there and nothing. The entire building was yelling refs you suck and it was LOUD. The atmosphere in the third period was the loudest I’ve heard in years in Rogers.

Top Bottom