Favorite Webcam Site

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this time of year some guy might be getting excited about the snow on the ground near their favorite riding areas. Please post your "go to" webcam link that you check in with when you need to start dreaming.

Here is mine, scroll down to see them all. Sometimes the image is not up to date but most are.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My go to is RMR webcam

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, didn't take long for this to go sideways. I said "dream" not "wet dream".
Yeah, when I saw the title I knew exactly where it was gonna go. TBH I thought someone would have mentioned OnlyFans by now...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever is in charge of the Cam at Boulder really needs to get in contact with Dawizman on here I believe it's his system at Valemont and it runs flawlessly!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever is in charge of the Cam at Boulder really needs to get in contact with Dawizman on here I believe it's his system at Valemont and it runs flawlessly!
More than happy to talk to them about it if anyone knows who is in charge of that.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when I saw the title I knew exactly where it was gonna go. TBH I thought someone would have mentioned OnlyFans by now...
We’re sledders. Can’t afford onlyfans with the price at the pump this season

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Motorsports in partnership with Best Western Valemount has generously given us access to a new web camera. It is positioned at the Hotel and has a great view of Westridge and surrounding mountains. Another tool for your trip planning toolbox.

The camera has really good resolution so its very easy to see the snowline creeping down the mountain. :love::love::love:

Enjoy!

https://www.martinmotorsports-ps.ca/--LiveCam

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
More than happy to talk to them about it if anyone knows who is in charge of that.
Get ahold of Tena. General Manager.

I think most of their issue is having internet at cabin for people.. Why do you need internet.
You are going sledding.
I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get ahold of Tena. General Manager.

I think most of their issue is having internet at cabin for people.. Why do you need internet.
You are going sledding.
I dunno, just thinking out loud.
I tend to agree. That's a major issue though because you need so much power to run the (assuming) xplornet satellite.

In Valemount I have it on a timer so that it only runs for a total of about 8 hours per day to preserve battery.

They would need much more battery and solar to keep the satellite running 24/7.

Top Bottom