Farmer talk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how does the UN figure we have the highest carbon emissions in the world with farming? I’m betting Russia and China doesn’t run pollution crap on their tractors and combines. What a fracking joke

Rn4

Reaction score
For a government and organization that’s so worried about global food crisis’s, food shortages etc. they sure don’t seem to have any ideas on how to reduce the crisis/shortages. Only seem to have ideas on how to cripple the hand that feeds you.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how does the UN figure we have the highest carbon emissions in the world with farming? I’m betting Russia and China doesn’t run pollution crap on their tractors and combines. What a fracking joke
Man.. did you read the article?

This is way beyond the tractors and combines. Their talking emissions generated from the use of fertilizer.

This is a big deal. And absolutely ludicrous that the UN would point fingers at Canadian farmers. How much fertilizer do they use in the US or Europe?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's all a joke. So let's cut the farming down so less emissions, then we can a starve to death. Yeah somehow the world over looks their emissions, all part of the big conspiracy that's coming true. Emissions are just another way to control people. I'm not eating cricket burgers ever. These people are phyco paths.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the people and farmers should go to an APP meeting in their area and listen to what they are planning for the next provincial election or go to their website and check it out

Nypex1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the people and farmers should go to an APP meeting in their area and listen to what they are planning for the next provincial election or go to their website and check it out
The government should be paying the farmers for seeding a crop every year...all plants take carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is dry AF out here. I think it’s gonna be a crop insurance claim on dry land this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are seeding into very light moisture that is now dry because we disturbed the soil.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else running into weird part shortages? Had trouble gettin drill tips and now cant get alot of common tires. Luckily a neighbour had some 19.0/45-17s i was able to buy as there 0 in north america and wont be showing up till october ordered mine in december never showed. Be seeding later in the week here were ok for moisture right now but drying quick

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else running into weird part shortages? Had trouble gettin drill tips and now cant get alot of common tires. Luckily a neighbour had some 19.0/45-17s i was able to buy as there 0 in north america and wont be showing up till october ordered mine in december never showed. Be seeding later in the week here were ok for moisture right now but drying quick
Neighbor was telling me dealer can’t get Bourgault disc openers. Said would be here in June or July

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya don’t wreck a tire on any farm equipment very hard to find. Guys around here are having trouble finding Raven parts like flow meters and valves. It’s dry as hell here to with a lot of wind. Lots of guys are starting tomorrow but no one is excited. Hopefully it’s like the old saying seed in dust and your bins will bust.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read a story where the Russians cleaned out an entire John Deere dealership in the Ukraine hauling everything to Chechyna. As soon as Deere was notified of the thefts they immediately located the units with GPS and then shut those units down remotely. Russian engineers are now trying to reverse engineer those units to get them operational again or they may be sold for parts. Lots of stories of grain theft from Russians as well.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neighbor was telling me dealer can’t get Bourgault disc openers. Said would be here in June or July

Western sales in Rosetown has a solution
Friend of mine who has welding/ machine shop drills and chamfers a jd disc to work on bg for them. Has done a couple hundred again already this yr for them.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i had a hard enough time getting replacement tips for my seedhawk, sadly im sitting on about 15000 in spare seeder parts for the just incase situation its frustrating i can understand thing with computer chips having issues but your tellin me u can make a solid metal mrb bander or tip for a drill or make tires? This just dont make sense

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Western sales in Rosetown has a solution
Friend of mine who has welding/ machine shop drills and chamfers a jd disc to work on bg for them. Has done a couple hundred again already this yr for them.

Thanks kovs. Will pass that info on to him

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 40 disc openers. We prematurely changed them this year with only 3/4" wear. They measure 19 3/4". New ones are 20 1/2".

I'll sell them to somebody if they want them. looking for $1500.00

Attachments

• tempImageiWP6Tf.png
    tempImageiWP6Tf.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 83
Top Bottom