sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
487A23B1-39AA-4D27-956A-68230773717B.jpeg

What a deal

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bushel per acre for canola and wheat must be getting up there to be able to pay that off.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Record crops in that area this year... someone must really be in a tax situation...

The 6-7% interest should help them with that for the next few years too

Think they had amazing crops up that way again and commodities have held in there for most part. Now if they had sub 10bu yields like west central area and south. Their outlook might be bit different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 6-7% interest should help them with that for the next few years too

Think they had amazing crops up that way again and commodities have held in there for most part. Now if they had sub 10bu yields like west central area and south. Their outlook might be bit different

I know Nutrien and COOP both broke record in sales for Anhydrous this fall. My one good friend hauls juice for Nutiren in the area and just him and his truck hauled over 1000 ton.

I have lots of big bushel Hopper bins already booking up for early summer builds, and needed to have all the paperwork pushed through before year end as some guys were really in a tax pickle.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That I believe guys who aren’t in company. $20 canola @ 50-60bu ac pencils out pretty nice. 80bu wheat @12-12.50 does to. Be pretty easy to have income problem lol

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That I believe guys who aren’t in company. $20 canola @ 50-60bu ac pencils out pretty nice. 80bu wheat @12-12.50 does to. Be pretty easy to have income problem lol

Yeah and considering I know more than a few guys that were 100bu+ wheat, and 80bu canola was pretty common to hear. On customer was up at 210bu oats and his gyphosate free oats averaged around 180.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys look for antique tractors? Found a public buy and sell on crackbook (I dont have an account) and all they have is junk. I know it's a long shot but hoping to find same ones we had as a kid; 1960 MAssey ferguson 88, and if the funds allow a 1849 alice chalmers.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys look for antique tractors? Found a public buy and sell on crackbook (I dont have an account) and all they have is junk. I know it's a long shot but hoping to find same ones we had as a kid; 1960 MAssey ferguson 88, and if the funds allow a 1849 alice chalmers.

Try marketbook.ca

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch richiebros farm auctions too, or any other auction house that does farm auctions.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Bud to live again! Should be interesting if they can make it happen.

As an construction equipment guy, I’ve never understood why the ag manufacturers insist on making their gear painful to work on for large repairs. It’s neat to see someone taking the mining equipment mentality and applying it in other industries. Keep it relatively simple with the ability to rebuild individual components easily. Cool.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As an construction equipment guy, I’ve never understood why the ag manufacturers insist on making their gear painful to work on for large repairs. It’s neat to see someone taking the mining equipment mentality and applying it in other industries. Keep it relatively simple with the ability to rebuild individual components easily. Cool.

Ag manufacturing prefers it like that… makes it easier for people to just trade up rather than fix….
Industrial equipment get WAY more hours than typical ag equipment.

Top Bottom