F1 Metal Polish

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Peterbilt Calgary has some.Or did last year.If your not in a big hurry i will stop buy and get you one when im in the area and mail it out to you.But you can't be in a big hurry for it. LOL Let me know if you didn't get some.Its a 25 min drive for me to get it if im not in the area.....
I don't know if you are talking to me (the OP), but since I've been waiting for 15 years, another few weeks, months or decades are no big deal.;) PM me before you go and I'll Paypal the money. It comes in 3 grades. I need the Fine grade.

I also would like to know from anyone who has some, if the main ingredient is still Petroleum Naphtha (might be reversed). Would hate to find out the formula completely changed since 15 years ago.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know if you are talking to me (the OP), but since I've been waiting for 15 years, another few weeks, months or decades are no big deal.;) PM me before you go and I'll Paypal the money. It comes in 3 grades. I need the Fine grade.

I also would like to know from anyone who has some, if the main ingredient is still Petroleum Naphtha (might be reversed). Would hate to find out the formula completely changed since 15 years ago.

Hey Yes sorry i was talking to you.I have the medium stuff. I was just thinking and took a look on the bottle. Not sure how a person would mail it if it is poison and flammable would they let me put that in the mail?

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
looks like you guys figured it out without me!!lol

No, I still want to buy a bottle of fine if its the same stuff I got at SEMA 15 years ago (ingredient Petroleum Naphtha). I haven't found a source in the US or a Canadian source that will sell retail online.

Calgarysledguy offered to pick a bottle up for me and mail it but I think this is something that has to go UPS or FedEx, etc.. And I hate to impose on someone if there is a way to make a normal purchase.

Are you still the manufacturer? Please give me a link or phone number where I can order a bottle for shipment to Arizona. Thanks.

moparmoses

Reaction score
Re: F1 Metal Polishre

I am out in the garage using f1 right now. It is manufactured by Summit metal polishing 24 Foxhaven Court Sherwood Park,Alberta. T8A 5X1. The phone number is 780-906-8980. A buddy of mine owns a shop that repairs rims and that's all he uses. Hope that helps you guys out.

turbo nytro

Reaction score

The ultimate f1 that is here in Canada does have the main ingredient (Naphta petroleum) . I usually have 5 bottles of each from the (red) coarse (green) med (white) fine . The info on the bottle is what Moparmoses gave . If they cant help you pm me & I'll see what I can do to get you some. I have alot of trucker buddies that travel all over .

pjquad

Reaction score

RTS Diesel Repair Repair And Parts in Sedgewick,AB Phone 780 384 3606 has the polish in all three finishes. Usually on the shelf. Good polish for stainless steel as well.

Reaction score
Have you ever tried California Custom Polish. It's purple. I think it works better. If your from AZ you should be able to get it shipped to you from CAL. If you have your heart set on F1 let me know and i'll ship you a couple of bottels. I deal with saphire a lot. Let me know red, white , or green.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I had called Sapphreab.com in Edmonton twice on different days and both people I talked to said they would only sell a case. It sounds like I just need to get to the right person. I'll try again tomorrow.

They told me they sell it to all the Peterbuilt shops and to buy it from them. I called several in the US but it turns out Sapphire only sells to Peterbuilt shops in Canada. That may be my next step.

I think we sell this at my shop i'll look on tuesday

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever tried California Custom Polish. It's purple. I think it works better. If your from AZ you should be able to get it shipped to you from CAL. If you have your heart set on F1 let me know and i'll ship you a couple of bottels. I deal with saphire a lot. Let me know red, white , or green.

I was looking for the F1 but the dealership didn't have medium grade., I got that purple stuff instead that you mentioned, works great. Still gonna buy some F1.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here`s bringing back an old thread, Doing some polishing and would like to get my hands on more of this product. Hands down, It is good stuff. fi.jpg I did phone the number on the bottle but it seemed as though it was a family residence. Anyone know where I might get it?

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
So here`s bringing back an old thread, Doing some polishing and would like to get my hands on more of this product. Hands down, It is good stuff.I did phone the number on the bottle but it seemed as though it was a family residence. Anyone know where I might get it?
Hope someone answers. I'm still looking nine years later. LoL

Top Bottom