Extending Ski-doo BEST Warranty

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My g5 turbo is in i asked them and its 2600 for 3 extra years warrenty on the sled through brp best has to be added 30 dsys prior yo warrenty running out. Honestly 2600 for 3 extra years seems pretyy reasonable
i picked mine up last week. i was offered 1 extra year for 1900.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then there's the other group, who snow-check, rip it up all winter bragging about great their sled is no matter what is wrong with it.

Those people are Polaris riders… never seen such a devote group of people loyal to a brand. Plugs foul every morning on their 27,000$ sled and they don’t even bat an eye. Fuel pumps crapping out spitting and burping no big deal haha I will say Polaris has the marketing figured out to a tee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard there is a discount if you extend warranty if you get it day of sled pickup.
About 10%?????

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard there is a discount if you extend warranty if you get it day of sled pickup.
About 10%?????
I can see that being true Randy. I know guys that finance sleds get extended warranty rolled in with the purchase price.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go aftermarket warranty. 1/2 price and from experience, I was treated very well when a motor went down.
I was quoted more for aftermarket then brp best 3 year extension so mb dif depending where you are and what they can offer a guy i got them down to 2300 for extensinf brp warrenty for 3 years

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was quoted more for aftermarket then brp best 3 year extension so mb dif depending where you are and what they can offer a guy i got them down to 2300 for extensinf brp warrenty for 3 years
3 years additional, or to 3 years total? I added 2 more years to my sled at the end of the factory 4 year warranty and I paid less than that. It was also bumper to bumper coverage. It would have been cheaper if I did it when the sled was new but basically you are paying in advance.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i was in there salesman said 3 additional years ontop of the factory 2 was $2600 but he was willing to knock a little
Off forgettin a few sleds theough him said long as i do it 30 days before original
Warrenty was up no issues just goint by what i was told in the shop there the other day i belabe one year was around 15-1600 this is on a 850turbo

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will BRP even extend past 4 yrs? I know they never used to?
My sled had 3 years BRP and I was able to extend another 3 years. On these turbo sleds unless you can flip a HUGE repair bill out of pocket I think warranty is a no brainer. If you “have to” finance your sled; you most likely aren’t going to have the spare cash to replace a motor and most likely a turbo if she go BOOM.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled had 3 years BRP and I was able to extend another 3 years. On these turbo sleds unless you can flip a HUGE repair bill out of pocket I think warranty is a no brainer. If you “have to” finance your sled; you most likely aren’t going to have the spare cash to replace a motor and most likely a turbo if she go BOOM.
Extend with BRP or another company?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Extend with BRP or another company?
Don’t think BRP was an option. It is aftermarket. They told me at Riderz that the clutch rollers I had to pay to replace with my BRP warranty would have been covered with the aftermarket one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t think BRP was an option. It is aftermarket. They told me at Riderz that the clutch rollers I had to pay to replace with my BRP warranty would have been covered with the aftermarket one.
Figured as much. Don’t believe BRP will go out past 4 years even with extensions

Top Bottom