Extending Ski-doo BEST Warranty

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two years BRP extended is 2800, happened to overhear someone ask so I inquired a bit more.

Aftermarket had to be purchased 30 days prior to the factory warranty running out, so make sure your 30+ days before your warranty runs out.
I didn’t get a quote on aftermarket warranty but I think it was mentioned on here.

At this time, There was no advantage to buying the extended warranty now other than the price may increase in two years.

So my take on the extra warranty is, IF I bought it now and sold my sled in two years, the sleds price would be 2800 more than a sled with no extra warranty. If I sell my sled before the warranty runs out, it’s on the buyer to figure out what they want to do.
If someone wanted to low ball and not pay for the warranty IMO I would not transfer it to the new owner, but that’s just me.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone gettin dif quotes from there dealers on brp warrenty is dealer adding more markup then other? I double checked 2600 for 3 years at my dealer brp best extension

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two years BRP extended is 2800, happened to overhear someone ask so I inquired a bit more.

Aftermarket had to be purchased 30 days prior to the factory warranty running out, so make sure your 30+ days before your warranty runs out.
I didn’t get a quote on aftermarket warranty but I think it was mentioned on here.

At this time, There was no advantage to buying the extended warranty now other than the price may increase in two years.

So my take on the extra warranty is, IF I bought it now and sold my sled in two years, the sleds price would be 2800 more than a sled with no extra warranty. If I sell my sled before the warranty runs out, it’s on the buyer to figure out what they want to do.
If someone wanted to low ball and not pay for the warranty IMO I would not transfer it to the new owner, but that’s just me.

I was also quoted 2800$ for 2 years. Will hold out see what my trade in/ spring check difference will be in the spring time and see if I keep it for another season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone gettin dif quotes from there dealers on brp warrenty is dealer adding more markup then other? I double checked 2600 for 3 years at my dealer brp best extension
Shop it around, lots of dealers will sell up to 50% off.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which dealer and which insurance comp

Top Bottom