Experienced Heavy Hauler Needed

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're looking for an experienced heavy hauler in the Edmonton area. We go from 12 wheels up to 64 wheels. We haul in Alberta, Northern BC, and Saskatchewan. We stay pretty busy even through break up. Must have off road/ bush road experience. Throw me a PM if you're interested.
Thanks,
Tim

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something just flew over my head...........and I missed it.......:hmm:

The guy that responded seems fishy to me. Just joined, first post, and if he was really looking for a job, one would think he would be professional enough to proof read his inquiry...

But that's just me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The guy that responded seems fishy to me. Just joined, first post, and if he was really looking for a job, one would think he would be professional enough to proof read his inquiry...

But that's just me.

I got all that but I was thinking it was deeper than that. Thanks for clearing it up for this ol' fart!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Luck to ya finding a heavy haul guy on S&M as I know the biz. PM me

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was a highly experienced 23 year old with 5 years of driving experience, and the spelling skills of a 5 year old.

That's everybody isn't it lol 25 yrs old been hauling for fifteen seems to be the norm I thought.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy I just got off a conference call
with China and they said they

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 'ol Super Trucker, eh? This thread was started back in 2011. That being said, we just had a seat open up last week, and it's pretty hard to find competant guys with experience. It's kind of funny to read through some of the resumes, some of these guys must think that it's a fairly easy job, then you 'enlighten' them as to what your expectations are, then they lose a little wind out of their sails. The best ones that I've heard are, when asked about loading/unloading over the back of the trailer or winching shacks or dead equipment is..."well I haven't much experince doing that, but it can't be that hard...it's just common sense". LOL thats usually when I thank them for their time and file their paper work in the appropriate folder :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 'ol Super Trucker, eh? This thread was started back in 2011. That being said, we just had a seat open up last week, and it's pretty hard to find competant guys with experience. It's kind of funny to read through some of the resumes, some of these guys must think that it's a fairly easy job, then you 'enlighten' them as to what your expectations are, then they lose a little wind out of their sails. The best ones that I've heard are, when asked about loading/unloading over the back of the trailer or winching shacks or dead equipment is..."well I haven't much experince doing that, but it can't be that hard...it's just common sense". LOL thats usually when I thank them for their time and file their paper work in the appropriate folder :)
lol....we had a resume from a highway hauler that was in a wreck, he couldn't do any heavy lifting, couldn't work more than 10 hours a day due to chronic fatigue, and also claimed to have poor night vision.....someone looking to keep up their benefits by submitting applications to companies he knows he has no chance in hell at landing an interview methinks.....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than we had
Class 1 5 yrs exp never I repeat never drove a standard. Took him 20 min to move a truck out of the shop kept forgetting to release brakes and trying to leave in 4th gear. Lol. Love the old trucks for training
Had one we were going to hire from out east but the flight would be 12 hrs would need a room in Edmonton as he would be out of workable hrs for the day before he landed even. We told him we would get back to him with flight details the next day lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant find a friggin scissor neck, good luck with a competent driver!!
just out of curiosity, what kind of price range you lookin for? my pa was mumbling about taking a couple of our older 40 ton aspens to ritchie's in the spring.

Top Bottom