Exhaust question for 2004 D-max

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talking about gauges the Banks six gun with power PDA has all the gauges and tempatures you need...you can do all times and reset things and change power levels with a push of a button...works great doesnt smoke alot and get great power...dad has it on 05 superduty and driving to bc got 7.5km/l

Reaction score
Intake and Exhaust is a must with a chip. I have the same truck with MBRP 4inch turbo back exhaust, S and B stage 2 intake and Diablo Chip. I leave mine with the tow program on and has plenty of power and good fuel milage for a 8000 pound truck. Just over 800km per tank goin average 115 on highway. I had that injector problem on it, took it to the dealership and they blamed it on my egr blocker plate and tried soaking me for a $700 EGR pump. On the alternator the injector wires run over top of it and they rubbed on it and shorted out. For you that it hasnt happended yet put rubber hose around the wires to prevent wear

Guest102

Reaction score
If any of you want a 4" turbo back system with a muffler I got a magnaflow on my LBZ I'll sell for 300 and install it. I had it since july but I want 5" now.

Top Bottom