Exhaust can

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Summit 850 non turbo looking for an exhaust can want something on the quiet side any thought on what’s good ou there any input or what has anyone tried

goldtip

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Summit 850 non turbo looking for an exhaust can want something on the quiet side any thought on what’s good ou there any input or what has anyone tried
The Sled Shed cooker can, made in Revelstoke. Not real loud, no issues with codes, and will absolutely cook anything you’d care to make on the trail. Absolutely love mine. Have had one on my 2020 since new, zero issues.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Sled Shed cooker can, made in Revelstoke. Not real loud, no issues with codes, and will absolutely cook anything you’d care to make on the trail. Absolutely love mine. Have had one on my 2020 since new, zero issues.
💯

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tuned pipe is supported with a bracket mounted to the clam shell underneath that you don't see with the hood off. I've seen many of these tuned pipe support brackets damaged & broken because some aftermarket mufflers are not supported properly using factory mounts. The muffler hangs on the tuned pipe & eventually destroys the support bracket.

I'm a SLP fan, excellent build quality, it fits & is supported properly. Slightly louder than stock, ceramic coated to keep the heat inside. They have a competition option if you want it louder. A bracket is part of the muffler to mount your cooker. If you are cheap you won't like the price.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tuned pipe is supported with a bracket mounted to the clam shell underneath that you don't see with the hood off. I've seen many of these tuned pipe support brackets damaged & broken because some aftermarket mufflers are not supported properly using factory mounts. The muffler hangs on the tuned pipe & eventually destroys the support bracket.

I'm a SLP fan, excellent build quality, it fits & is supported properly. Slightly louder than stock, ceramic coated to keep the heat inside. They have a competition option if you want it louder. A bracket is part of the muffler to mount your cooker. If you are cheap you won't like the price.
Whenever someone wants quiet I always recommend SLP as well. Quiet, baffled so packing doesn't burn out, and top notch fit and finish.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to stay stock as I was sick of really loud exhaust but after one trip I decided I needed just a little bit more sound. Went with the GGB quiet muffler. Fit great, sounds really good and just enough above stock in my opinion .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a new to me 2022, will be the first sled that I’m leaving with stock muffler… getting old I guess.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a new to me 2022, will be the first sled that I’m leaving with stock muffler… getting old I guess.
Is it a turbo? I happen to have a fairly quiet MBRP can for sale. 7lb lighter than stock

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a turbo? I happen to have a fairly quiet MBRP can for sale. 7lb lighter than stock
Thanks for the offer, I think I’m going to leave stock for first ride and see what it’s like, I haven't rode a mountain sled ever with a stock can am kind of interested to see what it’s like.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Cooker can on my 21 G4 and thought it was a bit too loud and I ended up selling it. I'd consider the HPS can, I've got one on my XM and it sounds gnarly but not loud, considering on getting one for my G4

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money! They all are loud on the 850 and reduce power one way or another.

Top Bottom