enviromentalists gunnin for you folks...

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The logging operation in my area does twice the damage in 2 weeks of road building / clear cutting than all the ATV damage in the last 20 years. We are completely insignificant to the damage caused by oil and lumber industries, but there is no ATV tax so f*ck us I guess.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawkin morrons.they dont even need proof for there slander,and we get bad press.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really, too true..... don't these people have anything better to do....and did they use quads to get to these "remote areas" ?
The demographic is all too apparent, in school they were the grade sixers picking on the grade two's, then when confronted by another sixer they were the "tattle tales".
We're gonna have to get organized about this, Perhaps it could start with the mfgrs and dealers. As a member of this board I'd be willing to contribute a few hundred bucks a year to the cause. Eg: "Proper Representation" (dismissal of exaggerated/fabricated claims) every time an issue comes up...
Just think....... 60k members x $50 or $100ea (varies really whatever each person is comfortable with) a year that'd be a lotta positive representation on our part.
Any ideas are more than welcome, or maybe this was a caffeine induced rant....again...

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahova has been trying to get a levey added or portion of the current registrations of all off hiway vehicles put aside for years now to create funds for creating and maintaining ridding areas may be now with the NDP this could happen

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahova has been trying to get a levey added or portion of the current registrations of all off hiway vehicles put aside for years now to create funds for creating and maintaining ridding areas may be now with the NDP this could happen
Lmfao... You do realize the NDP are pretty well against any off road motorized sport ....!!!
how Lunderful.....

Last edited:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But no one complains when the province makes money off the destruction and all the yuppies complaining sit in their lavish houses built from said lumber, powered by the coal and heated from the natural gas, all which are major habitat and environmental destruction causes.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if the trail is closed to reclaim it and get it back up to snuff, why is it i see people not obeying the signs it is only gonna take a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us. Hence why they have cut off the elbow falls trail to may peeps going around gates when you could have walked in 100ft to see rather than ride. I guess we will have to see what these tree huggers will do,there is alot of us riders that obey signs and pay alot of money for our toys along with regs/insurance i am sure the government wont like loosing that revenue. Just my 2cents.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read much good in this too. As it states, there has been a big increase in OHV's and those are registered vehicles that are ridden by voters. I hope the government understands that if they close these places, there will be so much pent up desire to ride that guys will end up riding parks and other more pristine locations. You simply must give the masses a place to ride or there will be a mutiny. I think the greenies are worried that they are loosing popular opinion to OHV's

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
They were talking about this on CJay this morning. People saying the SXS are the ones to blame in Maclean creek area. Lol. Like the trucks and jeeps aren't doing damage either.
Elbow falls trail is closed ? We'll probably cause people were in the river and ripping around. I rode Maclean once and will never again. Way to many people for me. I don't like crowds

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the problem ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436301343.971642.jpg

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were out wheelen corkscrew ?? Stayen away from there if so . Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like they got into a bit of a pickle, out having fun, from pic no damage done, but leaf lickin crowd would have a field day.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that pic Larry? Obviously Facebook but I didnt have you pegged for Fb lol. Ive been wrong before,,, add me lol

Top Bottom