Electric push mower whats the best?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mother in law needs a new push mower, prefer self propelled rechargeable etc. Whats the current reviews on the better ones?

Thanks

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the 80v cobalt from Lowe’s. Not self propelled, but very light, quiet and maneuverable. Works very well. Make sure you get it when they’re offering a free second battery.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well costcos has the greenworks self propelled, it is the same as Cobalt i am pretty sure. I do not know how it works but i will take Cdnfiremans word for it. I have the greenworks 80v chainsaw with an 18 inch bar does that work good.

I gave a link but it never worked. So go to costco.ca and type in greenworks all the battery tools and mowers come up.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the 80v cobalt from Lowe’s. Not self propelled, but very light, quiet and maneuverable. Works very well. Make sure you get it when they’re offering a free second battery.

I've got the same one and I really like it. Think I'm going into year 4 with it and the batteries are starting to lose a bit of capacity, but other than that, no issues.

Top Bottom