Edmonton terrorist attack

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet it was just a local nut job and not affiliated with ISIS, and reporting it as such just gives credence to them and will inspire more copy cat attacks from more nut jobs. I'm actually suprised none of the three cowards pulled out a phone and started recording it so they could post it to Facebook. That happened a while back, a cop was being attacked in the middle of the road and multiple people sent in cell phone footage to Global, but only one person thought to help the cop.

https://globalnews.ca/news/2540345/...stops-man-assaulting-edmonton-police-officer/

Disgusting

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet it was just a local nut job and not affiliated with ISIS, and reporting it as such just gives credence to them and will inspire more copy cat attacks from more nut jobs. I'm actually suprised none of the three cowards pulled out a phone and started recording it so they could post it to Facebook. That happened a while back, a cop was being attacked in the middle of the road and multiple people sent in cell phone footage to Global, but only one person thought to help the cop.

https://globalnews.ca/news/2540345/...stops-man-assaulting-edmonton-police-officer/

Disgusting
It has to be reported. The country needs to see it can happen here. The main street Media has kept enough info from us already because it doesn't fit their agenda IMO.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He'll be out on bail by Monday afternoon, will sue the government by march of next year and be a million dollars richer in a couple more years. Will get a payout for Canada not appreciating his diversity.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start packing boys, kirpans are legal. Even in the court rooms.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone is writing up another apology to the somolian community, like when they had 30 internal unsolved murders in Edmonton and police chief had to say sorry to them on news??? Leftards

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone is writing up another apology to the somolian community, like when they had 30 internal unsolved murders in Edmonton and police chief had to say sorry to them on news??? Leftards

JT will probably apologise to Alberta in french again

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to intentionally derail the thread or anything but on the radio they said the
officer was stabbed in the head and face and released from hospital several hours
after being admitted?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to intentionally derail the thread or anything but on the radio they said the
officer was stabbed in the head and face and released from hospital several hours
after being admitted?
Yes. He was blocking with one hand while trying to protect his gun with the other. So he was getting hit in the face with the knife while wrestling with the guy. His arms were also pretty beat up by getting hit by the car too the police chief said.

daddys girl

Reaction score
Like others have said the most disturbing part of the vid was the three candy azzes that ran away and left the cop to fight for his life. I couldn't look in a mirror again if I did that. They should be up on charges.
But don't you think the police state we live in has something to do with why people run away.Help a cop and get shot,go to prison.OR get sued by the terrorist.Plus just coming across something like this what is your first thought,fight or flight.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People call me crazy or redneck or whatever but it's for situations like this there is always fire power in the truck. The state of our world it's only a matter of time before there is a situation like this at a grocery store. Look what happened at Canadian tire few months back. I don't care what anyone thinks this hug and time out world we live in isn't working and I refuse to go down without a fight.

End rant

Top Bottom