Edmonton Spring Show this weekend west edmonton mall March 26 2022

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
84B09670-B3EF-44A5-9E2B-53C6C683ABE3.jpeg
2E50130F-443D-4CE3-9FB3-0A0F0D188DEC.jpeg

Know why the G5 track is lighter now. The Lynx track looks wicked. Hoping the G5 track works as good as the old one.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Like the new touchpad large gauge. Lots of features. On the sled you don’t really notice the narrower boards, you sure can notice the difference in the width of the sled. The handlebars seem wider but there the same as previous. Said hi to Dave Norona, also ran into Curtis Anderson.

View attachment 254405
That looks to be Android based. Probably not compatible with your iPhone

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The new track looks like less paddle to hook up with that deep pow. It’s staggered like a Polaris track. Also heard Mr.skidoo say the new x-t motion handles like a Polaris… lol. They aren’t quite as ugly in person, but still pretty ugly. They are much narrower and I’m sure the turbo 850 R will be a strong runner. Next year will be fun matching them up to the Boost

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who showed up!! I am still cold from standing out side all day in vans, ha ha!! Great to see everyone!!
You were a busy guy while we were there yesterday Dave! Good display by BRP nice to see the ASA setup and making their presence known as well!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to how many folks are concerned about how narrow the boards are? In the footwell next to the chain case and brake cover. They mention in the video that their boots are over / on the edge of the board.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to how many folks are concerned about how narrow the boards are? In the footwell next to the chain case and brake cover. They mention in the video that their boots are over / on the edge of the board.
I thought the boards felt really good. If your sidehilling your boots are usually hanging off the edge of the boards anyway. And in a steep climb your feet will be back.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
The new track looks like less paddle to hook up with that deep pow. It’s staggered like a Polaris track. Also heard Mr.skidoo say the new x-t motion handles like a Polaris… lol. They aren’t quite as ugly in person, but still pretty ugly. They are much narrower and I’m sure the turbo 850 R will be a strong runner. Next year will be fun matching them up to the Boost
actually the new paddle hooks up better as it is stiffer all the way up, if you watch a current track the paddle bends so your not getting a full 3 inch due to the bend, which is why it was made stiffer. Yes the expert rides flatter and more planted and takes more effort to get on edge, just like a polaris, and once on edge it really does hold that edge, it is important to let people know it is harder to pull up, as that matters. I prefer the t-motion and it will be interesting next season to see what people think. Cheers dave

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
super cool to meet Paisley and see how pumped she was. cheers dave
She will certainly remember that day for a long time. Her dad starting riding with me in the Fernie area when he was around 14 years old. Came down with his uncle back then.

Top Bottom