Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested the Gbca and dpfn tribes are going to try to see if we can get a group discount at the mayfield as its closest to the meeting of the tribes at o2's. Pm me do I can get a number if you interested and see what we can swing

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are not going to be there, My wish is that there was a snow show closer than 8hrs away.
Used to go to the one in Calgary but now it's gone, boo hoo

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The is ONLY for Quadtrash! or I will be out of t- shirts!!!

So far what she has told me, and she hasn't gave me a complete number yet. But the ball park figure for a boot and a glove, looks like I'll be buying some of your gear in a month.

Thanks mfguy :beer: :beer: :D

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone gonna have clutches there? 09 M8...in need of a primary. stock, new preferred...

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just about 8 hrs for us up here. its a must! lol

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be picking up a Season Pass-Valemount, couple of Videos, and taking a look at a Real Sled- RevXM!!!

Hope to spend no more than $300, but we all know it's never less than 4 digits!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The first batch of Snowandmud jerseys is in that will be here for the Edmonton Snowmobile Show. We will have 20 Jerseys at the show for sale as well and will be taking orders for more there. We will also have a new line of Snowandmud Shirts, hoodies, tuques, and alot of the gear from previous years as well. We also will be introducing our new Horsepower Hunny Stuff. This will be an exciting show with all this inventory. Come and see us. If you wish to order a jersey the next order will not be put in for a few days after the snowmobile show in Edmonton. We will be taking orders at the show and the store will re-open then with all the snowandmud stock.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting started out in sledding need to buy my avi gear beacon and probe hope there is one good deals and maybe a pair of Motorfist boots if there is till $ left after buying a beacon

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting started out in sledding need to buy my avi gear beacon and probe hope there is one good deals and maybe a pair of Motorfist boots if there is till $ left after buying a beacon

Sounds like you need a BCA Tracker 2. Awesome simple and fast tranceiver and will leave you with some money in your wallet. Check out Deb and Duane at the BCA booth in Edmonton, they will set you straight. BCA is also a HUGE supporter of sledding and constantly giving back to the community.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The VARDA Booth will have something from EVERYONES wish list !

MAXWELL will be working the second shift in the VARDA booth:common001: YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!!!!! LOL

will brent be helping maxwell? with the new doo line

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Don't waste all your Jedi mind tricks during the show... I need your A game for the evenings festivities... You kinda my wingman

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get your AVY gear FIRST.

Afford the boots later. Our boots won't click when your 6 feet under.

You AVY gear and your dome protector (helmet) are way over looked. Go quality on both.

Top Bottom