Edmonton oilers suck.... A venting thread

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the new lottery system its a crap shoot who gets first overall anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That must be one chitty dressing room to be in. Go to work every day knowing you have very little chance to win.

Last edited:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Management needs a complete overhaul, soon those first rounders are going to be restricted free agents, they will be leaving where they can flourish . After managent goes, find someone that can stop a puck and work your way out from there, they gave up on dubby, and now look at him in Minnesota , the team doesn't play with any confidence knowing the dude behind them is a crapshoot

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Management needs a complete overhaul, soon those first rounders are going to be restricted free agents, they will be leaving where they can flourish . After managent goes, find someone that can stop a puck and work your way out from there, they gave up on dubby, and now look at him in Minnesota , the team doesn't play with any confidence knowing the dude behind them is a crapshoot

The dude behind them is a crap shoot, cause the team in front of that dude is brutal. I don't blame the goalies at all. We need some defense. BAD BAD!! Dub is flourishing in Minnie, because he finally has a team in front of him. Scrivens and Fasth both have what it takes, provided they have some help from the rest of the squad.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If management doesn't care if they win or lose its pretty hard to instill a winning attitude in younger players.
They have shown that by their unwillingness to make changes year in and year out. Another pathetic year in the books. How long can it continue? Those young stars are just chomping at the bit to go to a contender.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be a sad day in my house when Taylor Hall or Nuge or Yakcity asks for a trade out of that tire fire.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take Nail to the Habs and have em on a line with gally, the 2 of them together is incredible to watch

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He will never flourish under the type of system edmonton has

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the Oilers did what they had to do last night, Well done Todd Nelson!!!....Go Flames Go!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Flames ain't gonna make it.... We're gonna lose to the Kings on purpose, just to knock the flamers out of playoff wildcard..... Who gets last laugh now ;) hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a Flames fan, it really was a miracle that the Oilers beat the Kings...considering their record against divisional opponents was 4-21-3!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing that matters now is ??
Will Lowe and Mac t keep their jobs ?
If so , there is little hope... Make that none !

Top Bottom